The New Republican Guard

If I was King of the GOP, I’d be working on single payer healthcare 18 hours a day. Show the world how to do it right. Our healthcare system is almost as screwed up as our immigration system. It can be done.

I add that to the above and how can I lose?

Damn…she pretty hot too.

Stop playing to the fringe base and build a new base.

Let the dems live on the edge with that crap they loosed on the country.

The more “reasonable” I am, the more insane they look.

COME ON!!!

Sneaky…this is the mindset that could have saved the R party in my town.

I made an impassioned plea to the republican organization when I was about 32. The organization was made up of people 60 and older. My dad was the chairman and agreed with me. He knew if new blood was not brought in…if new ideas were not embraced…the party would lose out.

This was a year before the first democrat mayor in my town’s 180-year-old history. Most of them like my dad are gone now, or have retired and no longer care. Me, I gave up trying to talk to these old, idealess people.

Your post is very interesting…and it embraces my very mindset of the past five years.

I don’t know how you make single-payer work. People don’t want to pay 50 to 60 percent to cent gov for free healthcare.

Thank God!!!

Looks like you called it @Guilds . 39 posts to figure out the topic. Amazing.

1 Like

50 to 60% of what?

If I pay $1,000 a month to blue cross and $700 a month in a “tax”, what do I care what the percentage is? I’m paying less.

yup…

People won’t see it that way. It’s the mindset.

Good Lord, do you © really not understand politics any better than that? You think Kennedy chose LBJ? A Boston yankee chose a Texas racist, that’s what you believe?

You really believe that Joe Biden feels Kamala Harris will be capable of running the country in 4 years?

It’s not a conspiracy, it’s politics.

1 Like

They’ll see it however I present it. The time is right.

Ok…i see that from people 40 and under…but 40 to 80…those who have grown up on it’s my money…wont see it that way. In my opinion.

How would you present it to us Sneaky?

[quote=“SneakySFDude, post:304, topic:236411, full:true”]
Good Lord, do you © really not understand politics any better than that? You think Kennedy chose LBJ? A Boston yankee chose a Texas racist, that’s what you believe? [/quote]

I believe politics has changed post-Obama.

After 4 years of watching Trump fail, I think most people think Kamala Harris is more capable.

FBI has conformed this?

I partly agree with this. While I don’t believe Harris was picked for him, I do believe he had to (politically speaking) pick from a pool of black female candidates.

The Trump Family loves power. They cannot help themselves.

I went with house because they face voters every two years

To 80? From 65 to 80 they’re already on it.

Form 40 to 65 phase it in. Option. They’ll take it.

Under 40 will jump on it.

I present it on facebook and twitter in <3 paragraphs with simple math. Start it in lib country. Left coast and yankeedom.

Give them a choice, not ram it down their throats.

The House was designed to be an insane asylum.