The New Republican Guard

I have posted about the changing of the guard in the dems. It is happening on the republican side as well and high time.

This is a move.

3 Likes

One to watch.

4 Likes

Scary inconsequential emails worked last time. Why not try it again? The only difference is that it’s Bannon and Giuliani leading the charge instead of the FBI, and there’s nothing to verify any of this is actually from the Bidens. The nice thing for Republicans is they can wait until after the election for a “my bad” if all this comes back as nothing. Nah…they’ll continue to make something of it no matter what. Deja vu.

3 Likes

You are completely missing the point. It’s not what the move is, it’s that a move is being made.

What is going to happen in 2020 is already determined. Nothing is going to “sink” either campaign.

Why would the governor of South Dakota opine about anything in either campaign now?

It’s a move.

I expect to see a couple more after the election:

1. Hawley - MO - 40
  2. Sasse - NE - 48

She’s been a slobbering Trump sycophant for awhile though.

I mean I guess it’s telling in that she’s holding on while even diehard cultists like Martha McSally suddenly can’t remember who Trump is.

The new GOP looks to be full of loons. Ayn Rand ain’t got nothing on these people.

3 Likes

Conspiracy theories are now fueling the New Republican Guard?

Sure…go for it.

2 Likes

Do you think she is going to win?

The contents of that post do not even rise to the level of “stupid”.

1 Like

And to think, I used to be intellectually intimidated.

I can’t tell if the contents of these posts is ignorance, small thinking or trolling.

4 Likes

Win what?

Why not just refute?

1 Like

Is this kind of changing of the guard good for the GOP too?

3 Likes

…and through all of this time, that I’ve been pointing out inconsistencies and things that don’t add up or make sense, you’ve been in staunch denial of it ALL and labeled it…“conspiracy”.

1 Like

Refute what? The ignoring of the premise of the thread? I already did.

Post 3

1 Like

Remains to be seen.

All moves aren’t good moves.

The younger generation in each party is increasingly extreme.

So in what way would such moves be “overdue”?

She told blatant lies about her mild mannered Democratic opponent who just wanted to talk about the issues and essentially bansheed him out of the race.

There’s no way that such extremism is a “good thing”.

She is a canidate for a congressional seat. Seemed the question was obvious.
If she’s a new Republican guard she would need to be in office.

Do you think she is going to win?