The New New New Covid Strain

It should be here, in full force, just before the midterms…amirite? :thinking: :roll_eyes:

4 Likes

Magic 8 ball sayeth…Odds are good.

3 Likes

you wouldnt want people standing around in any lines to vote with that going around would you?

2 Likes

if only we could just “reset” the country, in some “great” way this would all stop happening i bet.

2 Likes

Nooooooooo…“we” need mail in balloting. No IDs…that’s racist. No signatures…that’s racist. Illegal aliens should be able to vote toooooooooo. They pay cazillions in taxes and not doing so is…guess…wait for it…come on now…racist. :sunglasses: :tumbler_glass:

5 Likes

haha yep

dont forget now - no evidence of fraud

massive mail fraud throughout history, but that doesnt matter now. there are elections to win

2 Likes

Look a govt paid for Virus is being used by govt to remove our rights. Say Baaaaaaa!

4 Likes

Lordy- yes this new variant has been created by Biden/Soros/Liberals to help the Left politically. And it’s been placed in South Africa but will be brought to the US to help win elections. Y’all…what happened to common sense?

Anyways, this variant does look extremely dangerous if it can outpace vaccine protections. I personally think we should ban all airline traffic coming from South Africa and maybe neighboring countries until we get an understanding of how dangerous the variant is.

1 Like

What’s the CFR?

If travel restrictions are imposed because of the new South African variant by Biden and liberals, it will also be time to close the southern border - people from hundreds of countries freely enter while some are COVID positive. The illegals are a petri dish of infections.

If there is truly a risk, the federal government is negligent in protecting our country unless the border is closed.

2 Likes

Now how many variants have come out of South Africa? What is going on down there? Is there a gain of function research facility stashed away in that country?

Considering they can’t even keep their electricity grids running, I doubt it.

Just call me the prophet. :rofl:

3 Likes

Not sure- but. CFR is only part of the question. Virulence is the other. If something has a high CFR but rarely passes to others then it’s not an important metric. If it passes easily then even a low CFR is extremely dangerous.

It looks like “Nu” is easily transmissible and has taken over Delta as the most common form of Covid.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/qz.com/india/2095047/what-we-know-about-b-1-1-529-the-southern-african-covid-variant/amp/

Do you think this was manufactured by Lefties to control the world as well?

Actually there may be a more rational reason why COVID mutation come from South Africa, Many of the country’s 8.2 million HIV-infected people are immuno-compromised and scientists say they can harbor the coronavirus for longer, allowing it to mutate as it reproduces.

A study of an HIV positive 36-year-old woman showed that Covid-19 stayed in her body for 216 days and mutated rapidly.

1 Like

Bet you wish I did at this point. :rofl:

Well sadly a lot of folks here believe that.

I’m sure that helps make you feel better about your lib views. :wink:

1 Like

Then how is it

?

A common cold is easily trabsmissible, do you get the vapors over them too.

Calm down, turn off your TV and live your life. The virus is going to run its course.

2 Likes