The New New New Covid Strain

My lib view that there is a dangerous mutation emerging from South Africa? No I just call that…reality.

What’s “dangerous” about it?

1 Like

No it originated from the Chinese Communist Party in Wuhan. It appears that gain of function research in that country (with funding from NIH and some others) may have been involved.

Might say the CCP let the genie out of the bottle.

1 Like

Scared like the TV commanded. Good, very good. Helps to keep you obedient. :wink:

3 Likes

A common cold is easily transmissible with very very low CFR.

The flu is easily transmissible with a very low CFR.

Covid ia easily transmissible and so far has about 20 times higher CFR than the flu.

Yes there are differences and they do matter.

Death.

The common cold - also a coronavirus, also once deadly to humans. :man_shrugging:

2 Likes

What is the CFR for this “extremely dangerous”?

When 3/4 of a million people die from a virus- yeah I actually take note. Not sure about you.

What’s the CFR?

Gain of function research made this current virus (and it’s mutations) very deadly. That was the purpose

Like I said- covid is about 20 times more deadly than the flu. This is a variant of covid. The real question is if it can bypass known vaccinations. Then it becomes orders of magnitude more dangerous.

I doubt it.

Well over half of them with a vaccine in place and mandates out the ass. And your solution in office.

When are you going to figure this out?

4 Likes

Lock yourself in your safe room.

1 Like

Well global markets are spooked and tanking, hopefully this fades away

Or- take obvious precautions and go about your day.

But in this case I would strongly consider shutting down travel to this area. The UK and Israel already have. Do you agree with their decision?

When 3/4 of a millions people die, I remember that I have 330,000,000 neighbors who didn’t.

But, be terrified. It’s a simplistic, base state to exist in. Also highly addictive. That why you’re so easily manipulated. :man_shrugging:

3 Likes

Emergency meeting of WHO today to discuss this.

What’s the CFR? Are you including the fatalities from when the experts didn’t know how to treat it and were infecting nursing homes?

Maybe it would calm your hysteria to look at the CFR in just 2021?