The New New New Covid Strain

fhey’re never going to let go of all this new power you gave them. good job

there will always be a new strain.

4 Likes

I fear we’ll never really be back 100% to how things were, although the new pills from Merck and Pfizer will help a lot.

2 Likes

I wonder how long it will be before the world is legitimately accepting Australian refugees.

5 Likes

just make sure you stay afraid.

“Scientists warn the variant could be worse 'than nearly anything else about”

save us, govt

2 Likes

Abolish government, I don’t trust them globally or nationally and state is iffy.

5 Likes

Botswana

Beagles

Battlestar Galactica

3 Likes

consequences to leaky vaccines

The new Nu variant reportedly highly contagious and resistant to the vaccines.

The real question is how lethal it is. If it is relatively benign, then it could be more like a cold virus.

https://www.nature.com/articles/d41586-021-03552-w

2 Likes

Banks will seize all your money and there is not a single thing you could do to stop them.

1 Like

Except be prepared to live without money, which I am working on. Food and energy independence, almost there.

1 Like

Nice. That’s awesome.

2 Likes

I am my own bank, I don’t need loans.

1 Like

You think money will be worth anything?

No, that’s why I am converting it to land and self sufficiency, just like all the billionaires are. Probably won’t save me from the chinese robot attack dogs and drones though.

3 Likes

Gotchya. You gotta do what you gotta do. For what it’s worth, I’ll fight the CCP robots with you.

I’ve never wanted something to fail as badly as the CCP. Tangent - Jamie Dimon’s recent apology made me want to throw up in my ■■■■■■■ mouth.

Seen this yet?

Terrifying

1 Like

Especially when you add in hypersonic nuclear weapons yay

1 Like

I consider myself a fairly level-headed, non-excitable person.

But whenever I see a wolf warrior diplomacy tweet from their Foreign Ministry, or watch a video like that, I feel straight up ready to get down.

They are, the worst. They need to be shot into the sun.

3 Likes

They have a completely different view - different than ours - of government’s role and the source of government’s power.

Maddening discussion with son in law, he thought I was a racist for saying China is a dire threat. And then I said, if you want to see racism, watch this video, the chinese are state sponsored racism to the maximum level.

Obviously not genetic or the fault of their people, but they are controlled, brainwashed, incentivized by an insane state

5 Likes