The Left's War On Guns

Only if the rock is black and has a forward grip.

A regular rock is a hunting rock.

2 Likes

Or just illiterate

You hit on a point I’ve been thinking about. Most people in this country are stupid about both guns and the laws on them. The media and movies seems to be where they get their disinformation.

Even people who know a little about guns believe in myths. Soldiers even.

It’s really amazing.

1 Like

10 Likes

I particularly like the bunny

1 Like

I see SCOTUS shoots down libs gun control in NY. 6/3 ruling.

Just shows how left those libs are on SCOTUS.

2 Likes

Those 3 are ruling woke, not on the merits.

4 Likes

the Second and Fourteenth Amendments protect an individual’s right to carry a handgun for self-defense outside the home," Justice Clarence Thomas wrote in the Court’s opinion.

“Carry Handgun” should be “bear arms”, but I’ll take it.

Hey hoplophobes…

5q1zw1

2 Likes

And this part.

“Because the State of New York issues public-carry licenses only when an applicant demonstrates a special need for self-defense, we conclude that the State’s licensing regime violates the Constitution.”

So libs…your elites don’t get special privilege for protection.

9 Likes

That wording is in direct association with the case before them. It’s an excellent ruling. I particularly like this statement from Justice Thomas:

"We know of no other constitutional right that an individual may exercise only after demonstrating to government officers some special need. That is not how the First Amendment works when it comes to unpopular speech or the free exercise of religion. It is not how the Sixth Amendment works when it comes to a defendant’s right to confront the witnesses against him. And it is not how the Second Amendment works when it comes to public carry for self-defense," Thomas wrote.

We have been saying that for years. Now there is a ruling that openly supports our opinion.

So what single name are we going to use (Like Heller and McDonald) to refer to this? NY State Rifle & Pistol Association is far to cumbersome, and Bruin is not appropriate.

2 Likes

This is what I’ll never, ever understand about Democratic voters. They excuse every single act of hypocrisy from the progressive elite, whether it’s private security while lecturing to defund the police, beachfront mansions or private chats while lecturing about climate change, or donating to BLM and just shrugging at their Marxist leadership’s real estate portfolios. For whatever reason, many Democratic voters are seemingly content with being subjects of their political elite.

3 Likes

It’s probably about the “free” government cheese.

A POWER OVER A MAN’s SUBSISTENCE AMOUNTS TO A POWER OVER HIS WILL ____ Hamilton, No. 79 Federalist Papers

2 Likes

4 Likes

:nauseated_face: :nauseated_face: :nauseated_face:

2 Likes

No Democrat in Congress will ever go without real meat.

3 Likes

That is what grooming is about.

Not all of them … :wink:

1 Like

They are totally scarfing down Five Guys or In-N-Out burgers when the cameras are turned off.

3 Likes

Yet they still seemingly endorse permits.

Yeah I have vegetarians in my family, all bets are off when the smoked brisket or salmon hits the table, then there are loopholes.

2 Likes