The Left's War On Guns

And hell, I’m not trying to be misogynistic like old Joe was with Jill. Everyone is to stupid to handle a complex machine like a ten speed, especially ice cream eating retards like Joe.

Can’t do the math?

I’d say it was a brain freeze but…

Is this significant or naw?

The only thing that’s clear from that is that a significant number of people polled were ignorant of existing law and of guns in general.

7 Likes

Who thinks there are not background checks already?

Or are we going to go after the actual criminals now? Oh, we aren’t?

Then shut up.

3 Likes

Let’s just come on out and say it libs. It’s not gun control, it’s civilian disarmament.

5 Likes

Progressive propaganda works. Every single Democrat in Congress dreams of a police state that beats its citizens in the streets for violating lockdown protocols, just like Australia. Democrats tried to establish a bonafide Ministry of Truth, the single most authoritarian act I’ve seen in my entire lifetime.

2 Likes

The ban assault weapons is.

There are already background checks.

Judges can already remove firearms, even in Texas.

6 Likes
  1. We already have background checks.
  2. Legal age 21 for guns and voting.
  3. Who decides if a person is a danger, Democrats flag Trump supporters?
  4. There is no such thing as an “assault weapon” as even a rock can be one.
2 Likes

Psst, the ministry of truth is back, this time being headed by Kamala.

3 Likes

4 Likes

Wild stuff.

Yes it is, but it’s true.

1 Like

lol. It is certainly not true.

1 Like

I guess you just haven’t been paying attention. Hell, just look at the unusually large number of young athletes that are suddenly just dropping dead. They don’t call it the “clot shot” for nothing.

No it isn’t.

1 Like

1 Like

Proves to me that the majority of Americans chosen for that poll are constitutionally illiterate.

3 Likes