The Latest: North Korea says Pompeo talks 'regrettable'

So who’s is playing who I wonder :thinking:

We all knew that America could not be trusted. The entire government is corrupt.

PYONGYANG, North Korea — North Korea accused the Trump administration on Saturday of pushing a “unilateral and gangster-like demand for denuclearization” and called it “deeply regrettable,”

Sounds like NK knows they got everything they needed from Dip ■■■■ Donnie and they can now dismiss the US as gangsters.

North Korea Calls U.S. Attitude During Talks With Pompeo ‘Regrettable’ https://nyti.ms/2J1QRl2

Is Trmup still getting a Noble price for his peace deal

2 Likes

No but prematurity hasn’t stopped them from giving it out before.

Impossible! Trump and Kim are best buds and NK has already given up its nukes. Trump assured us the nuclear threat from NK was over.

What a joke this administration is. Shameful and embarrassing.

3 Likes

Any word on the American citizens’ remains? Did Dip ■■■■ Donnie (thanks Keyser) mention it during his Montana pep rally?

Its all about the money.
Kim will blackmail USA.
How many billions is it worth to us for him not to sell nukes on the black market?
Kim know’s we will never intervine using military.
He is permanent.
US presidents are temporary.

"The statement by an unnamed North Korean Foreign Ministry spokesman"

Clearly more fake news. A Nothing burger.

Who knew diplomacy would be so hard? :laughing:

…carried on state-run media

“We expected the US to bring constructive measures to build confidence in accordance with the spirit of the US-NK Summit,” the statement carried by state-run news agency KCNA said. “However, the attitude of the US in the first high-level talks held on the 6th and 7th were indeed regrettable.”

We were assured that, by the grace of His Majesty our Dear Leader, we no longer have to worry about North Korea.

Donald said it.
Trumpists believe it.
That settles it.

Did I believe that North Korea would join the civilized world? No.

Did I believe that we should give them the opportunity to do so? Yes.

If they prefer to stay dark and hungry, that’s their choice. They had a chance.

“Their” choice?

Who do you think is making decisions in North Korea?

His choice. Sad that millions of people can’t even get a decent meal because of one little maniacal family of demons.

Someone is singing a different tune from two weeks ago.

1 Like

While I agree with you, a couple of weeks ago a lot of Trumpanzees were echoing Trump’s statement that Kim loves his people.

They’ve been given many chances over the decades.

What they were never given before was a place at the table at a Presidential summit…for this exact reason…because they are untrustworthy and didn’t deserve it.

And everyone except die-hard Trump supporters knew that this is exactly how things would unfold weeks ago when the summit occurred.

2 Likes

On June 18, trump told a rally in Duluth that the remains of 200 Korean war vets had been returned that day.

It was a lie.

Sick, detestable, and perverted.