The Latest: North Korea says Pompeo talks 'regrettable'

Lol remember when he said the parents of Korean War vets begged him to return their remains?

He lies as easily as a pig rolls in his own poop.

Dude, we told you weeks ago this is where it was all going to end and you never believe anyone. Sucker.

Nothing is “over” yet. We may still get a deal out of this. If we do, it’ll be far, far less than what they were promising but that doesn’t mean is a bad deal necessarily.

When are you guys going to realize all they offered was the same things they’ve been offering for the last 25 years. You act they offered something new.

It is being printed by the same guy that did the bogus Time magazine cover.

Nothing matters to a Trump cultist. They will follow him to the Berlin bunker.

so 2 days ago

At a rally in Montana on July 5, he said that “we signed a wonderful paper saying they’re going to denuclearize their whole thing. It’s going to all happen.”

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2018-07-07/pompeo-says-u-s-north-korea-weighed-denuclearization-timeline

1 Like

Its more so that he lies so much no one is going to care about this one.

Blatant lies, it’s not even funny anymore.

It’s still pretty funny.

I don’t know about “you guys” but what they’re offering for the last 25 years may be more attractive these days.

Trump worshippers have an excuse. They always do.

:rofl: They’ve been lying about delivering for 25 years and Trumpanzees are stupid enough to believe he’ll deliver this time. What a bunch of chumps.

the lies maybe not, the defense of those lies however…

“Failing to deliver” on what? We haven’t had a legitimate agreement since the Agreed Framewok that the Bush administration tore up in a fit of passion despite North Korea abiding by the requirements.

Yeah, you go ahead and rationale why your orange monkey man got snookered by Rocket Man. We told you weeks ago this is exactly where this would end.

See. He lies as easily as a pig rolls in his own poop. I don’t get why his followers let him get away with it. Don’t they respect themselves?

It’s too much fun seeing libs getting poked in the eye to realize you’re getting used by a cheap con man.

So if my math is correct, all of these so called parents that talked to him are at least 108 years old.

1 Like