The last health care question anyone needs to ask

You make zero sense.

First you are screaming that the insurance Congress gets (Which is insurance offered on the marketplace) needs to be avaibile for everyone.

Many people tell you it is.
Now you want congres to TELL everyone that they take the same plan anyone can buy?/

They do. YEarly. Well - They did until Trump adminstration cut the budget for advertising the Market place.

So is your overall point that the Republicans should insist HHS starts advertising the Marketplace from Obama care again and remind everyone that its the same place Congress buys their insurance??

ok. I support you. Which Repbulicans would you like to target to get that message out?

According to the Census, there are 5,600,000 employers in the United States.

Please identify which plan Congress is supposed to mirror “word for word”.

Or are you saying that Congress is supposed to mandate “word for word” that each plan must be exactly the same for all people, meaning there is only 1 plan in the US.

Please explain.
.WW, PSHS

The OP recycles the same 3-4 topics every couple months

3 Likes

That’s been the situation for Congress since the inception of Obamacare. What’s the point of “saying it out loud” ten years later? If people are too dumb to know that by now I don’t know what sayings it again will do.

6 Likes

I think what the OP is saying is he is Upset the Trump adminstration did this.

Nope. Can you explain then why many democrats are promoting Medicare for all? Does Medicare for all include them?

Why bother? You have been told this very same fact over and over and over again. Several times by me personally over the years. And yet you continue to make threads every so often, forgetting what you already were shown. It is a waste of time.

Congress is on the same ACA exchanges as the rest of the country who participate.

:man_shrugging:

2 Likes

I think you should not make false accusations about the OP. That’s a flaggable offense.

[quote=“NebraskaFootball, post:47, topic:236096”]

Because of this.

Can you explain then why many democrats are promoting Medicare for all? Does Medicare for all include them?

They did

Im trying to clariffy what you said. And i wrote “I think” since you have about a dozen people trying to figure out what you are asking for.

You are complaining that congress is not advertising enough that every American can get the same insurance plan they get and asked why.

So its a pretty resonable assumption that you are upset Trump adminstration killed the advertising that does EXACTLY what you are asking to get done.

Don’t hurt yourself moving those goalposts around the field. :rofl:

Yes, the Democrats who are proposing/supporting MFA would also be included in any MFA proposal. The “ALL” part of MFA…

So does congress.

Can you explain then why many democrats are promoting Medicare for all? Does Medicare for all include them?

I mean, why doesn’t Trump just cut the crap and release his most bigly excellent alternative to Obamacare? It would boost his sagging campaign like nothing else!

1 Like

Why doesn’t Trump just cut the crap, release his plan, and make this entire discussion moot? Can you explain that?

So you actually believe that congress wants to go on Medicare? :rofl:

I can’t explain that at all. You should start a thread and discuss this. My thread is about congress. You cool with that?

That is not what I said at all. The majority of Congress does not support MFA.

Can you provide a quote? I’ll wait.