The incompetent administration

I understand that the Dems are seriously worried about open ambassadorships. Of course, it has nothing to do with the incident involving the reporter, but it sounds worse when you pretend it does.

I wouldnt use turkey…they could be bias since the Turks and Saudis dont like each other…so an outside source would be best…

What is it that you’re trying to run cover for? Sarah Huckabee’s got nothing on you.

Hell, if all you Trump Republicans don’t think we need ambassadors let’s bring them all home. That’s another potential income tax cut for Trump and Jeff Bezos.

I’m glad we don’t have ambassadors in ■■■■ hole countries. Ambassadorships are only useful if they’re in nice places. Otherwise, there’s no point in being an ambassador.

If you want them gone put Hillary in charge of they’re security they wouldn’t be around very long.

I think we should make Hillary the ambassador to Saudi Arabia.

Better yet make a special ambassadorship for her as the Ambassador of Detroit, I’m sure the blue collar workers of Michigan would accept her with open arms after all the campaigning she did there before her flounder flop in the 2016 presidential election.

The incompetence and the entertainment value are intertwined.

What kind of low-quality, amoral person doesn’t enjoy being entertained?

What would an ambassador do for a American city? What do you envision their job would entail?

“My instincts say that there is no question that the Saudi government did this, and my instincts say that they murdered him,” Senate Foreign Relations Committee Chairman Bob Corker, R-Tenn., told reporters at the Capitol on Thursday, adding that White House adviser Jared Kushner’s close relationship with the Saudi government should not be an impediment to potential consequences.

“I understand that there’s a lot of stock placed on that relationship, but if they’re murdering American citizens, then it doesn’t matter what our relationship has been,” Corker said.

I am very entertained. Thank you very much.

Then you and I are high-quality, moral people.

If I owned a musket, I’d take twenty seconds to load it and then fire a shot to celebrate our strength of character.

1 Like

If I owned a musket I would use it for self protection, like our founding fathers envisioned.

Some people need to quit taking life so serious all the time and
learn how to laugh again. WOW!!!

I would use it to hunt my neighbor’s turkeys. Thanksgiving, like winter, is coming.

I agree. WOW!!! I don’t understand the people who don’t understand humor. I’m sitting here, reading this thread, laughing my patootie off.

1 Like

I’ve been waiting for winter for a long, long time. Thanks for warning me again, Stark.

1 Like

No, I’m the wolf that got lost and hasn’t shown up in six seasons. When I do, get ready for a reckoning, because I’ve got rabies from eating muskrats.

1 Like

I was talking about the books. I’m still waiting to find out if Jon Snow lived after what happened at the wall.