The incompetent administration

Sure you didn’t get the rabies from biting Hillary or Osama Obama on the leg?

Oh, I hope I didn’t give away anything. To tell the truth, I haven’t been keeping track of the wolves very much.

Are your neighbors aware you think they’re turkeys?

You can’t give away anything. The books and the shows aren’t the same. I’m pretty sure he lives, but the show has never been canon.

I’m current on the show, I just feel nothing it does is going to be part of the next few books.

I thought that Robb Stark’s wife was a stunner. She was never in the books. Anyone who appears in the show but has never appeared in the books has a shorter life expectancy than the milk in my fridge.

Robb Stark’s wife is alive (and with baby) in the books.

Well, since I talk to their turkeys as if they are people, my neighbors might harbor that suspicion.

Gobble gobble gobble gobble.

Huh. Then what am I thinking of? It has been so long since I read the books. It must be true that the wife in the books and the in the show are different people.

I really thought she was with child, however the wiki says that “Unbeknownst to Jeyne, the daily potions given to her by her mother prevented pregnancy.” But it doesn’t say she’s died, as happened in the show.

Yeah… the show really makes remembering the books more difficult. I finished all 5 books between season 1 and season 2.

Sometimes when I’ve had my whiskey, I root for the Lannisters.

I prefer my AR-15 & Magnum Research Dessert Eagle, but if all else fails I’ll borrow my granddaughters bow with the suction cup tip arrows, maybe the bad people will start laughing then I can make a run for it. Wait that won’t work either, I’m fifty four and need a hip replacement, back the AR15.

Jaime is cute, but Tyrion is such an interesting character.

The only weapons I’ve used in real life are the M13, M203, M249, and the M4.

Tyrion is a fan favorite, and my favorite, and even George R. R. Martin’s favorite, I believe, but I don’t consider him a Lannister, even though he is a Lannister. Maybe there’s a twist coming on that front, but I doubt it. Martin doesn’t seem interested in satisfying his readers in that way.

My Grandad whittled me a slingshot when I was six. I fired it continuously until it was taken away forevermore.

I’ve seen theories that he’s a Targaryen, but I have no feeling on the matter.

Confession time. From time to time I will watch 20 minute youtube videos on GoT theories.

I can’t repeat what my neighbors think of me, actually I’m not sure my neighbors know me, the nearest one is a couple miles away. God it’s great to leave in the middle of nowhere, so I talk to all sorts of critters.

I wish I could live out in the middle of nowhere. All I need is a good internet connection, and enough space for my 20 lb dog to do his thing in. Finding a job that would support that type of luxurious lifestyle would be hard though.

1 Like

Talking to animals is a lost art. The only animals left that we can talk to and still appear to be sane are dogs, cats, horses, and parrots. Talk to any other animal, and some Good Samaritan will promptly be giving you a shot of thorazine in your neck for the good of God and country.