The idea of catching Trump in a "perjury trap" ... is he really that scared?

And if he’s innocent, nothing he says will change that. But apparently he’s afraid of getting nailed. Amirite? :slight_smile:

1 Like

Not true at all. He could tell 100 percent the truth and a crooked prosecutor can bring somebody (anybody) to tell a different story and he would claim “perjury”.

That it has come to this shows Mueller has nothing.

We won’t have to worry about that first part.

1 Like

Exactly…because if there’s a liar in the room, it’s one against one. You’re virtue signaling is exposing your ignorance.

James Comey again. He protected us from the likes of Martha Stewart. And now his reward is to be disgraced. Its just not fair.

Of course you don’t because 2000-2008. Never actually happened. All of you were in a state of fog. Oh and Bush was really a libera smh :man_facepalming:

And you’re assuming the liar isn’t Donald is signaling both your ignorance and your naievete.

My only assumption is…that he’s innocent until proven guilty. Seriously dude…your virtue hole gets deeper and deeper.

You are right there too. Because I never seen you say that about Hillary.

If he has done nothing illegal as he and Giuliani insist then sit down. He can always take the 5th.

Listen up…Hillary is innocent until proven guilty. What I want is an honest, non-political investigation where she is treated the EXACT same as anyone else.

I have to say Trump is more honest than his critics.

"The idea of catching Trump in a “perjury trap” … is he really that scared?"

Mx. heck. You wouldn’t be scared to face the Mullard crew? You don’t think that bunch could indict YOU for something. Anything? So, you’d bravely go into a room with the angry 17 dems or whatever it is up to now and tell them to go suck air? Buzz off. Get lost. Scram?

You don’t watch Hannity or Fox do you? Kinda outta the loop about the whole thing, sounds like…to ax such a question… is he really that scared.

I really love that the OP categorized this as sports.

The guy you are addressing is a die hard partisan who believes the left wing media totally honest. :rofl:

1 Like

There have been congressional hearings and FBI investigations into her. But none of the results matter because there will always be an excuse of politics if nothing is found.

That is because she has been convicted by right wing media hence the lock her up chants.

Honest about what?

[quote=“gooddad409, post:95, topic:9485, full:true”]The guy you are addressing is a die hard partisan who believes the left wing media totally honest. :rofl:
[/quote]

You, of all people, shouldn’t be pointing any fingers.

2 Likes

The investigations were characterized by either “I don’t remember” or “I take the 5th”… or blaming someone else.

So Trump can do the same thing.

The FBI should polygraph Clinton to see if she really DOESN’T remember.