The "I apologize for believing/spreading the Seth Rich Was Murdered By Democrats" conspiracy thread

Went with 12.

1 Like

Here’s Donna Brazile’s conspiracy theory…

Donna Brazile, the former interim chairwoman of the Democratic National Committee, once thought it was possible that the Russians had been involved in the death of DNC staffer Seth Rich or that he was killed because he was white, according to her new book.

You seem to want this thread going too.

Yes, but I’m not a liberal…

You fooled us all.

Too bad they didn’t ask her why the Russian would be interested in a low lever staffer… And it’s odd how they just accept he was possibly killed for being white on the wrong side of town. There is no place, I know of where people are killed for being a certain race except dems cities. And that it’s causally accepted by leftists. So, who got a race problem, really?

Y’all really need to get out more.

I know you watch CNN.

https://www.longroom.com/discussion/1105779/video-of-the-day-watch-dnc-boss-tom-perez-dodge-question-about-fbi-access-to-dnc-servers

You’re so broken. Can’t even mange to refute a single point in Kevin Poulsen’s piece. I’d wager you don’t even know who Kevin Poulsen is.

You do realize its not even one server right? Of course you don’t.

No one denies that the DNC did not turn over the 140 servers.

Just as they didn’t turn over the 180 computers. What’s the FBI gonna do? Scan them for DNA? They’re just supposed to leave the victim, right before an election, standing in a room full of empty desks and bare computer wires? With no infrastructure? That’s ridiculous.

No, the FBI is going to make copies and images. They’re going to analyze the malware, which they did, as stated in the indictment, and compare it to other samples they’ve collected. By doing this, combined with SIGINT, anyone who isn’t lost under a bridge huffing Seth Rich / Q-anon can see that it was the GRU who did the hacking.

The world is moving on with reality and you’ve chosen to leave yourself behind, probably scratching 9/11 is an inside job on every dollar bill you see.

2 Likes

I don’t know anything about Seth Rich, so I never had an opinion. As for Obama administration’s FBI, CIA, & several other agencies, along with many of his underlings, spying on, listening in on Trump, making recordings, & the unmasking, that all did happen as the Congressional investigations have proven.

You must be against “smear” ads then. Or are those ok as long as it’s your candidate doing it?

it’s no wonder that a con man has such huge support.

that’s cool…

It doesn’t take very long for a lot of Republican beliefs and conspiracy theories to age poorly.

3 Likes

You guys should be nicer to the parents and not rehash this story for politics.

It’s too late for the parents to have any of the peace that they begged and pleaded for.

If those who pushed this conspiracy can be embarassed and discredited, they won’t have as much power to victimize grieving people next time.

that’s the spirit. believe and pass forward the lies about a family’s kid and his murder (to get votes for politicians) and then ridicule others when the lie is exposed.

christian values.

1 Like

the cruelty is the point for these people

Still not too late to be decent.

2 Likes

Do you believe in the Easter bunny and Santa too?

1 Like