The "I apologize for believing/spreading the Seth Rich Was Murdered By Democrats" conspiracy thread

Has r/the_donald gained sentience and decided to troll a political forum?

So very wierd.

This one smells of burning rubber…

Screeching tires and all

Thanks for admitting cons have been doing exactly that.

1 Like

Nobody is perfect, and sometimes stories don’t turn out to be true. Liberals don’t hold their own news media sources accountable for their spread of fake news, so it’s hypocritical to complain about this news story.

Who’s the OP?

You rang?

10 fake concerns

1 Like

So, did any of the many conservatives who politicized his death take the opportunity to apologize for it yet?

I thought of this thread yesterday. I caught a few minutes of our host on the radio. He was talking about how–although he is not a hard journalist–his show often breaks important news stories.

He also spoke at length about how the mainstream media often reports erroneous information. One of his gripes was: The mainstream media will publicize fake news on page A1, but when their reporting is in error, the correction appears three weeks later on page A37 in the lower left hand corner…

I kept expecting him to bring up Seth Rich, but he never did. Odd. I only listened for a few minutes. Maybe he offered his correction in the next segment, after I stopped listening.

3 Likes

Good to see the lib Internet sleuths have solved this murder.

Must be the same crew who worked the trayvon martin case.

Hell, internet sleuths figured out that Obama is gay.

So did his college friends and a Pulitzer prize winning biographer.

And a bunch of Internet sleuths.