The hypocrisy of the left knows no bounds

You do know that “Sanctuary” cities are enforcing the law as written right? that law being the Federal Government need a warrant to detain someone issued by a Judge.

So Republican want to live in an America in which the Federal government can detain people without due process if they view them as “Illegal”

So this is what the whole “Sanctuary” issue is about.

The Federal Government can issue something called a “Retainer” which is a piece of paper requesting the local police detain someone who is already in jail passed their release date so ICE can pick them up. cities are saying this is illegal because they can not detain people without due process.

Is this any different then southern states voting on unconstitutional abortion laws time after time

I think true conservatives ran for the hills a long time ago because they really can’t wave the red pom poms for the blatant hypocrisy of the current administration or Republicans in general. They know the party is corrupt and has been for a while now. Everything they’ve preached in the past is pretty much dead at this point. Morality? Dead. Fiscal responsibility? Dead. Free market capitalism? Dead. Supporting the troops? Dead. What is there to defend? No true conservative wants to sound like some Trump University lemming.

3 Likes

That describes exactly what happened to me in 2016. I tried to stay in the Republican party, even working at the county and state levels within the leadership to try to push for actual conservatism in government rather than just lip service. Once it became apparent Trump would get the nomination, though, I knew the gig was up. I resigned all leadership positions within the party and became an independent. I haven’t looked back since.

3 Likes

We have already discussed this in another thread… The “Chief” has ordered his entire department to not enforce the law… The “entire department” being defined as Chief Culp, Officer White and K-9 Karma, although it’s not clear that Karma was ever in an enforcement capacity…

Capture

There is one store in Republic which has an FFL and that is Hamilton’s Equipment and Shoot-N-Irons… The Gun Control Act requires FFL’s to comply with state laws…

1 Like

Well then. Anti-clamactic.

Thanks for the info, Blue Tex.

Karma looks cool. Karma doesn’t have an email address. Bummer. I’d send an email to karma.

Don’t bother. Karma is a huge lib. He’ll weaponize himself with canine neo-hate and hunt your ass down.

6 Likes

10 laughing taters :rofl:

and makes it a potential felony if your gun ends up in the wrong hands.

Will Eric Holder and President Obama be charged or is that…different?

Always with the weak deflections to Obama. It must really burn your chaps knowing Obama will go down in history as a decent President and Trump will go down as the worst President in the history of the nation. At best, bottom three. And that his status as one of the worst will actually elevate Obama even higher.

Backing losers is never fun.

1 Like

I’m simply pointing out lib hypocrisy. What’s really funny is that the answer IYO is YES…it’s Different.

The answer is it’s a straw man deflection. Not yes. Where did you get yes? Face it, you support a really bad guy. As in really really terrible. How does that make you feel?

1 Like

…and you choose to ignore the hypocrisy of the lib double standard. In the case I mentioned, an actual life was lost…Agent Brian Terry. Shame on you.

Obama was a really good President. A really good leader. An exceptional husband and father who set great examples for not only his children but for all children. Donald Trump is a fat ass horrible human being that is as deep as a thimble. You can try to shame me all you want but them’s are the facts. How does that make you feel?

4 Likes

Precisely how would anyone on this forum know what charges may or may not be filed against specific individuals at a future point, unless they are in a LE agency that has jurisdiction over alleged crimes or news of potential charges have been released?

The count of losers in this administration is mounting daily.

1 Like