The house select committee on Jan 6

And who does the Sargent report to? The major problems were at the halls of congress not the senate! That’s where all the shooting and crap occurred.

the senate sergeant also denied the request. the house sergeant alone does not control the Capitol Police.

the Capitol Police is controlled by Senate and House Sargents, the Capitol architect, and the Chief of Capitol Police.

He’s just trolling now.

He did the same thing by trying to pretend Liz Cheney was appointed a member of the Jan 6 commission as it was originally envisioned…even when proved false he kept it up.

1 Like

Denied…by the House AND SENATE sergeant at arms.

As pointed out, the House SAA is but one fourth of the committee that oversees the Capitol Police.

appears so.

The problem you want investigated isn’t what happened in the senate! You want to know why Buffalo man was walking the halls of congress and that Sargent reports to Pelosi! Best question! Why was it denied?

You mean that horn hat guy isn’t President…Why did he storm the podium then!!!

I though this was when he was sworn in as Prime Meat Minister?

So confusing.

:movie_camera:

1 Like

this is like asking, “Why did the Senate Sargent deny a request for more Capitol Police? What’s McCarthy hiding? Clearly he wanted his protesters to storm the house and stop the VP from certifying the election!”

…I agree.

Um see this picture?

This is inside the Senate chambers.

Now please stop…you know you’re wrong.

Your Avitar bears a striking resemblance to the Prime Meat Minister.

It really is a small world after all.

I get my daily beg letter from him everyday.

Contribute once and he’s all over you. Jeez.

Allan

I count a mob of 38 there.

The precipice of annihilation.

Is that the whole truth? Nope…not according to the former DC police chief Sund.

He says Senate Sergeant-at-Arms Michael Stenger recommended that he informally request the Guard to be ready in case it was needed to maintain security.

…and now ask yourself, why did this happen to all 3?

Like Sund, Irving and Stenger have also since resigned their posts.

1 Like

He’s a false minister… he’s vegan. There is only one true Prime Meat Minister.

Imgres

1 Like

Wow…look at the guns, the fires being set and the statues being torn down?

Oh…wait…that was the mostly peaceful protest in Minnesota. :sunglasses: :tumbler_glass:

1 Like

who did the Senate Sergeant of Arms report to? why would he deny the request?

Nope. Hamburglar is eating meat cooked to an internal temperature of no less than 160 F.

I would vote for him though robble robble.

38 disenfranchised voters with a score to settle.

So McConnell also wanted the guard to be ready in case it was needed to maintain security? Good. So why didn’t it happen?