The house select committee on Jan 6

ask Lt. Gen. Walter E. Piatt.

But they aren’t disenfranchised. There were some stupid lies going around they were, but that was apparent after a day or so it was all ■■■■■■■■■

“Loser” doesn’t mean “disenfranchised”. They were there to seize power.

They’re not even imaginative anymore. It will take about two seconds for these chowderheads to try to turn this into “bUt wHaT about MN and Antifa”. They don’t even try anymore.

You don’t know their TRUTH.

Sure we do. Angry white people feeling threatened by a perceived loss of social standing who feel entitled to rule, no matter what the voters say. That’s their truth.

2 Likes

All will come out when they ask questions to people under oath.

Allan

So now we are away from “stupid Trumpers we’re duped” and on to “it was no big deal and it wasn’t as bad as what happened in Minnesota so we are cool”.

Nothing if not predictable.

2 Likes

How did you know?

I am impressed.

That clip exemplifies perfectly why Jordan shouldn’t be on the committee.

1 Like

Excusing lawbreakers…it’s downright Republican.

Allan

1 Like

Hunter Biden is a R?

Nancy Pelosi has to answer for how she didn’t personally call up for more security to deal with the insurrectionists called out by President Trump.

DId you see that Cawthorne and MTG want to win the house so they can prosecute Dr. Fauci?

Because contrary to what you might think…you’re not inscrutable.

I’m beyond being depressed by news like this.

I believe the human race is ultimately doomed because we are immensely stupid, so…

3 Likes

https://www.wlvr.org/2021/01/what-we-know-so-far-a-timeline-of-security-at-the-capitol-on-january-6/#:~:text=What%20we%20know%20so%20far%3A%20A%20timeline%20of,security%20failure%2C%20an%20intelligence%20failure%20—%20or%20both.

Here is a timeline on what happened security wise. It includes some eyewitness reports and how various media was reporting it.

Right? Could you imagine this crew trying to deal with something like the Cuban Missile Crisis?

1 Like

The crew that DID deal with it came dangerously close to ■■■■■■■ it up.

There is a whole line of thought that World War I happened because after Bismarck, the intellectual quality of leaders and diplomats in Europe fell off precipitously.

Bismarck created a system in Europe too complex for anyone other than Bismarck to deal with.

I totally agree it was a factor, but not the reason.

Yes well there’s never any one reason.

I do believe, however that as a species humans are limited because we can create systems too complex for us to handle with the brains we have.

Because our minds evolved to solve a totally different problem…intelligence was a byproduct.