The house select committee on Jan 6

Judge Sullivan explicitly asked Flynn if his plea was being given under duress.

ā€¦vsā€¦plan ā€œBā€ and we donā€™t know what that was but what we do know is, that what he took was the lessor of the evils in his eyes and that PROVES my case. Thanks.

Orā€¦ and now hear me outā€¦ the act of obstructing an official proceeding while carrying a weapon and leaving a threatening note for the Vice President where he was sitting in the Senate Chamber is something that we consider a bad thing.

What was his ā€œweaponā€ and who is it that claims he used it on them? How about those horns too? What if he ran into someone? Was he charged for those being weapons? He was overcharged and treated much, much, much more harshly and all for political reasons.

1 Like

He had a spear.

No. He took a plea deal.

He wasnā€™t. He took a plea deal that lowered the charges that he could have faced.

This is how the world works.

ā€¦along with the matching horns on his cap. Yeah manā€¦dangeroso. :roll_eyes:

ā€¦and as I said, compare that with a person watching children being raped, sodomized and forced to perform perverted sexual acts gets sentenced to only 3 months by a person thatā€™s nominated to be a SCOTUS Judge. This individual was treated much worse and overcharged for political reasonsā€¦and youā€™re right, thatā€™s how the world ā€œweā€ live in right now ā€œworksā€. What itā€™s supposed to be is ā€¦

1 Like

A spear is a weapon.

You are conflating two things that have zero to do with each other to give yourself the excuse of outrage on behalf of people who broke the law but you support.

Jacksonā€™s sentencing in one case, whether you agree with it or not, has zero bearing on other cases.

1 Like

Yepā€¦from thousands of years ago. That day, it was his a part of his stupid outfit and attempting to describe it any other way simply proves my point.

It proves the dichotomy of justice being applied to the two illegal scenarios due to pure political reasons. One is dramatically worse but got sentenced a hell of a lot less.

1 Like

A spear is still a weapon. It would be like saying a knife is not a weapon.

Brock Turner raped an intoxicated stranger.

He was found guilty on six felonies.

The Prosecution wanted six years, the judge gave him six months.

if I were to point to that case to say that Reality Winner is a politcal prisoner you would think that I was an idiot.

2 Likes

Bear spray sounds vicious, but it is actually milder than mace.

1 Like

We donā€™t know they were erased. He may have borrowed someone elseā€™s phone. No one is obliged to pander to othersā€™ curiosity.

So basically, Trump lost due to a disinformation campaign.

1 Like

Bob Woodward was on the tube yesterday. He spent quite a bit of time with Trump and said that he witnessed that Trump would grab anyoneā€™s phone if he wanted to make a call. He said he observed on multiple occasions that Trump would ask one of the members of his Secret Service detail for their phone.
He also said that Trump was a prolific telephone user so that Trump could not have gone over seven hours without making a call.

Youā€™re just not getting it. Trump didnā€™t borrow someoneā€™s phone. He used a White House phone but the call log was erased.

Does this concern you at all?

Wow letā€™s light our hair on fire. Bad Orange Man

Letā€™s Go Brandon

:us: Trump 2024 :us:

1 Like

No. Because the NSA has access to those centrally saved logs, and Trump would know that. Maybe heā€™s just trolling the Dems, who had no concerns about Hillary smashing phones, but will light their hair on fire over Trump merely clearing his internal phone log. Maybe heā€™s just deliberately further exposing Lib hypocrisy.