The house select committee on Jan 6

That is one way to put it.

Fraud is another. Will never prove it though.

That is an outlandish smear.

Wow. You’ll excuse anything by Trump. You’re assuming the NSA has access. Destroying records is trolling now and totally cool?

Merely cleaning his internal phone log? You have no idea what you’re talking about.

3 Likes

Name the grandparents who took selfies that are in jail without bail.

In the case of call logs. The President is obligated by law to pander to others curiosity.

Not if the precedent has been set with Hillary. Your interpretation of the law contradicts the historical application of the law in the case of politicians.

1 Like

I know that there wants to be a “Checkmate Lib” by invoking Clinton.

It is just silly and shows that one doesn’t care about the health of the Republic past getting and maintaining power.

It is treating politics as a team sport

Go root for the Cowboys or something.

Wokist fluidity. The constitution must be administered based on precedents, not on it’s original intent. But when laws are targeted by Libs at conservatives; precedents don’t count and the law should be rigidly applied based on its original intent.

1 Like

Just say you don’t care that during the period where Trump’s supporters were attacking the Capitol that he did not release who he was talking to during that period.

That would at least be honest.

:rofl:

King of the Trolls

2 Likes

It beggars belief that a strategist who successfully quieted ISIS and al qaeda, Russia, North Korea and brought Arabs and Israel closer together for over four years, and reined in China and NATO, would think he was going to take over the US government by orchestrating an unarmed incursion into the Capitol. There is zero possibility on my mind that Trump was carrying out a dastardly master plan to subvert democracy. And the people pushing that narrative demonstrated themselves to be lying hypocrites during those 4 same years.

Which is why I am not at all exercised about who he was talking to over those seven hours. Let’s first get the phone logs of every Democrat senator, congress-person and staffer during the days leading up to and including Jan 6 2020. If they are happy to furnish those and Trump is not, then I might be concerned.

1 Like

Well that helps explain it. Thanks! Looks like the method of call logs was not anywhere near as inclusive as I thought. Good to know.

One interesting thing that came out of it was it did reveal who was fine with the notion of logs being erased.

1 Like

“The White House call log is generated by a switchboard system that dates back to the 1960s, according to the National Archives. The version installed in 1963 was already considered “somewhat outdated” just two decades later.
And it’s certainly not one suited for the era of cell phones and text messages or to a President well known for his efforts to circumvent official channels of communications.”

Article’s conclusion… We need better more complete surveillance of the president. I’m sure Mark Zuckerberg and other Big Tech moguls will be glad to help manage the President

Stick with it!

1 Like

When the next D gets elected.

FINALLY…A Sane Judge!!

The judge, however, disagreed. He said video shows two police officers standing near the Rotunda doors and allowing people to enter as Martin approached. One of the officers appeared to lean back before Martin placed a hand on the officer’s shoulder as a possible sign of gratitude, the judge said.

McFadden described Martin’s testimony as “largely credible.” The judge said it was not unreasonable for him to believe that officers allowed him to enter the Capitol, even though alarms were blaring and broken glass was strewn about the floor, according to AP.

Hopefully this will be the ruling that turns the tide against political prosecutions.

4 Likes

I’d refer to this judge as being the first honest one.

The outlet said McFadden allowed it was reasonable for Martin to believe outnumbered police officers allowed him and others to enter the Capitol through the Rotunda doors on the day.

The judge also said the defendant’s actions were “about as minimal and non-serious” as anyone who was at the Capitol that day.

Martin, whose bench trial started Tuesday, testified a police officer waved him into the building after the riot erupted. A prosecutor dismissed that testimony as “nonsense.”

The judge, however, disagreed. He said video shows two police officers standing near the Rotunda doors and allowing people to enter as Martin approached. One of the officers appeared to lean back before Martin placed a hand on the officer’s shoulder as a possible sign of gratitude, the judge said.

McFadden described Martin’s testimony as “largely credible.”

Now everyone…ask yourselves why it is Pelosi and the DC police have not released their video footage? The answer is because it exposes their fraudulent accusations. I hope Pelosi and company are sued big time for libel and false accusations.

3 Likes

An honest judge. Lol.

He doesn’t obey the criminal trespassing laws of the United States.

Allan

It will also make the killing of Babbitt look worse in proper context.

2 Likes