The house select committee on Jan 6

Answer the question I asked where you stated “followers”. How would they have done that? Stick to what you started and finish it. I’m still waiting…

2 Likes

The “followers” tried to stop Pence from tallying the electoral votes. If the electoral votes arent tallied, then there can be no transfer of power.

…and how are they going to get to Pence…no weapons and he has the secret service protecting him at all times…so how? Be specific? It appears you’re regurgibleating Pelosi bull feces but maybe you’re onto something? How could the “followers” accomplish what you claimed?

2 Likes

Hmmm…you’ve had your answer. It was clear. Now youre changing goalposts.

I don’t know what that last sentence means. I’m not telling anybody they aren’t anything.

Wikipedia says about 2,000 entered the building. Let’s say there were 3x that who rioted outside. That’s 8,000 total.

Is 8,000 a large segment of “conservatives”? Even if you broke the population into even thirds between cons, progs and inde, you’re talking about 8,000 out of 86 million. 0.009%. A “large segment”?

How many of the 8k were hard corps MAGA and how many were just troublemakers who like a riot or fame?

And the whole thing lasted what? 5 hours? Thousands of miles from my gas station and grocery store? In a place I despise?

Some people did a thing. People have been arrested for it. Some have been sentenced and are in prison.

Trump left office.

There was a peaceful transfer of power, in spite of the riot 2 weeks earlier.

Meanwhile…

2 Likes

The SCOTUS rules, correctly, Trump gets dragged out by his toupe and we waste money on lawsuits for decades.

1 Like

Yes they did. And failed miserably. Lock them up.

No more than what Chuck Schumer, Nancy Pelosi, and many Democrat politicians do.

2 Likes

No my friend. You’re claiming nonsense. Got called out on it and can’t back it up. The goalposts are your’s…“followers” and I’m not changing anything. Now answer what you claimed? How would those there on January 6th…his “followers” have accomplished what you claimed

3 Likes

It’s a weak attempt to paint and taint.

1 Like

Took a while tho right? Trump didn’t call for defending Pence or the Capitol. Pence did though.

“Not only did President Trump refuse to tell the mob to leave the Capitol, he placed no call to any element of the United States government to instruct that the Capitol be defended. He did not call his secretary of defense on Jan. 6. He did not talk to his Attorney General. He did not talk to the Department of Homeland Security. President Trump gave no order to deploy the National Guard that day. And he made no effort to work with the Department of Justice to coordinate and deploy law enforcement assets.”

Violence.

Tell me what you think happens.

Regardless of what you think of the Capitol being breached, tell me what you think happens.

His “followers” by their mere presence, armed or not, were there to exert pressure on the one guy who stood in the way of syxhbplans.

Niiiiiiiiiiiiice. Now don’t forget to add, “orange man baaa, baaa, baaad”. You’ve been sheoplized.

2 Likes

Trump, Trump, Trump, Trump, Trump, Trump, Trump, Trump, Trump, Trump, Trump, Trump, Trump, Trump, Trump,

Keep looking backwards. Please.

Trump broke you and your needle.

3 Likes

Hey if you don’t like the “The ex-prez tried to end the Republic” thread, theres other threads.

1 Like

People are capable of watching theatre and keeping eyes forward at the same time

1 Like

I think that there was an election. If it’s going to be overturned, there has to be proof of fraud. I am a Trump supporter but I love my country. I don’t love Trump. If there was fraud and there’s plenty of reason to believe there was but no one has proven it beyond a doubt and no one I know would go against that. This is how “we” roll.

I like you and I’m here because of you.

My posts are about the implications of your Kabuki Kommittee for the future of my country.

Bigger picture about the general inability of progs to feel past the ends of their huge pointy imposing collective nose.

Keep creating ressentiment, you’re good at it.

2 Likes

:rofl: When you say “people”…