The house select committee on Jan 6

81 million total votes for Brandon mathematically suggests otherwise.

No it doesn’t…unless you of course provide the math.

Never, ever in the history of our country has anyone come even remotely close to that number. I know, I know…but this…is different?

OK sure. You know this thread will continue as the committee continues to roll out their hearings tho right? I look forward to your nitpicking.

What you are calling “fraud” incorrectly was nothing more than all parties taking advantage of the current METT-TC to their advantage.

81M is a number, nothing more. It doesn’t suggest anything and is irrelevant as the President is not elected by those votes. You could make that argument for the states that require electors to abide by the popular vote, but I haven’t seen anybody make that argument.

In 2 of the last 6 elections, including Trump, the winner did not win the popular vote, so it is kind of hard to make that argument. Both republicans by the way.

There are roughly 260M voting age adults in this country. Why do you feel 1/3 of that number suggests fraud?

And? At one time no one in history ever came close to a lot of numbers…

…until they did.

Back in 1896, for example, William Jennings Bryan got more popular votes than any other candidate in history.

And lost to William McKinley.

Now…show the math, please?

Of course I do. And so will I.

Your emotions are not my nitpicking.

Historical data.

Correct. There are more people in the US, vote eligible, than at any other time in history as well.

At no other time was the country shutdown, voters with nothing better to do.

At no other time was one of the candidates a wrecking ball fresh off a 4 year run.

COVID.
Trump.

Because that’s what he’s been told.

Regurgibleet and all that.

Its to hold people accountable who wanted to overturn an election.

To hold accountable people who wanted to hang our VP.

1 Like

I think ‘evidence’ is more accurate.

Some progs are zealots.

They should work on not being like the people they try to criticize.

This committee, while not having a legislative purpose, could end up performing a service to the country, albeit inadvertently.

3 Likes

You should learn what “accountable” actually means.

Liz Cheney and Kinsinger ended their career over this. They did not to the politically helpful thing here.

1 Like

Yeah…I mean, telling people to make up alternate slate of electors is pretty backbone-ish really.

2 Likes

I’m licking my chops. Thousands of hours of interviews and new information forthcoming, none of it boding well for TFG.

Ivanka accepting Barr’s assessment of the election and discounting her father’s claim of fraud, and he then dismissing her…his own daughter.

Claims of Republican congresscritters asking for pre-emptive pardons…for what, serving as tourist guides?

Also delicious is Fox’s decision to ignore the hearings, going so far as eliminate commercial spots for a couple of hours so their viewers won’t be tempted to change channels and be contaminated with the truth.

Best of all, Trump himself flipping out in Narcissistic rage, as we knew he would.

More to come. I can’t wait.

2 Likes

This isn’t math…it’s your fee fees.

Here is math.

Voter turnout increased 20% in 2020 over 2016.

The 1896 election I mentioned in an earlier post? Voter turnout increased 28%.

Does this mean the 1896 election was full of fraud?

1 Like