The house select committee on Jan 6

To whom? Half the country already doesn’t give a tinker’s damn about this.

You feeeeel people are going to ignore all this Brandon disaster because Orange Man Bad? :rofl:

Everybody except you silly progs has already moved on from Trump, well and MAGA cult. Pelosi et al are scared that if Trump runs, he will win again. Not because of Trump, but because of how bad they have screwed the country up.

Oh they can try to blame it on Putin or Exxon or even Trump. “It would have happened no matter what.”

That has never worked. It’s weak. The People hold whoever is in the chair responsible when they don’t like the way things are going.

If, in 2024, gas is still $5 and there are no tampons or baby formula on the shelves, there will be a change.

The only question is which republican will it be. If that cabal of idiots takes Trump out of contention, MAGA will die. America First could and likely will survive and thrive.

DeSantis is a good example. The whining about him right now is predicated on his favoring parent’s right to know over critical queer theory indoctrion of 3rd graders in public schools. And screwing Disney.

You think that horse ■■■■ is going to play?

Against tax breaks during record inflation, protecting mom’s rights and protecting 10 year-olds?

He beat COVID for his people while and by respecting their rights.

Of course things could change. DeSantis could mess up.

Brandon could figure out something to do about the state of things ( :rofl: ).

The way things stand today, your littke show is doing them a great favor.

The basic problem is prog theories simply do not work. They are a fever dream. Not executable to scale in the real world.

Republicans don’t know how to govern. Progs govern so badly that all republicans have to do is oppose.

Trump was an anomaly. But he did lay a partial blueprint. And halfway intelligent republican could run with it and never lose an election.

The only question is, are there any halfway intelligent republicans?

I was just informed they aren’t. They are noble.

I think Trump broke them and scared them so bad they’ve lost their minds.

And I think it’s personal for Pelosi.

1 Like

Brandon…inflation…Progs…Brandon…

This thread is about how the ex-president and his followers tried to end the Republic.

:rofl: You just keep proving it over and over.

1 Like

Well then that goes against what you just said about this all being done for a political endgame.

How many “conservatives” entered the capitol building or rioted outside?

1 Like

Come on man! Trump is the “political endgame” right now.

Keep looking backwards Nancy.

Nobody cares but you.

1 Like

This hearing is not for the head-in-the-sanders. They have long ago abdicated their responsibility in supporting a madman.

1 Like

I agree with the implications of you asking this question. I was also making the mistake that this segment of Trump supporters is “conservative “.

They’re not so telling them they’re not conservative doesn’t go anywhere.

How would they have done that? The police were armed, do you think the “followers” would have needed weapons? You’re regurgibleating what you’ve been fed…so tell me how they’d have done that…“end the republic”? Be specific and I’ll wait right here.

2 Likes

Part one: Trump repeatedly and aggressively lied to the public falsely claiming the 2020 election was stolen from him.

Part two: Corruption of Justice Dept. --Trump sought to replace the Acting Attorney General with a loyalist so as to weaponize DOJ to use the force of the law to support his election lies.

Part three: Trump corruptly and repeatedly pressured Vice President Mike Pence to violate the U.S. Constitution and the law by refusing to count certified electoral votes on January 6

Part four: Trump improperly pressured state election officials and legislators to change their states’ election results and undermine the will of the voters in their states by flipping the state from Biden to Trump.

Part five: Trump’s team, including his lawyers, told GOPers across the country to manufacture fake slates of electors and send those fake elector slates to the U.S. Congress and the National Archives.

Part six: Trump summoned and assembled a mob of supporters to D.C. and directly told them to march to the US Capitol.

Part seven: Despite the violence against police and in the Capitol, Trump ignored myriad pleas for help and folks begging him to take immediate action to stop the violence and tell the MAGA mob to leave the Capitol.

1 Like

And while you are staring back over your shoulder at “the madman” who can’t even tweet, you are highly likely handing the future to your enemies by dismissing the present.

Brandon’s failures have changed the battle space. Ignore them at your peril.

1 Like

K…nice article but you forgot the part about his “followers”, which would represent those there on January the 6th so again I ask, how would they have done that? All those protecting the capitol were armed but the protestors were not, so how would they “end the Republic” as you claimed?

2 Likes

Tell me what you think happens if Trump’s fake elector plan succeeds or he convinces Pence to throw out the EVs he needs to get thrown out to win.

Not an article. Its the outline of how the attempted coup unfolded in many ways. Jan 6th was one aspect of the unfolding coup. The goal at the Capitol that day was to reject the electoral votes to stop the transfer of power.

“followers”

Answer the question I asked where you stated “followers”. How would they have done that? Stick to what you started and finish it. I’m still waiting…

2 Likes

The “followers” tried to stop Pence from tallying the electoral votes. If the electoral votes arent tallied, then there can be no transfer of power.