The house select committee on Jan 6

Bear spray sounds vicious, but it is actually milder than mace.

1 Like

We don’t know they were erased. He may have borrowed someone else’s phone. No one is obliged to pander to others’ curiosity.

So basically, Trump lost due to a disinformation campaign.

1 Like

Bob Woodward was on the tube yesterday. He spent quite a bit of time with Trump and said that he witnessed that Trump would grab anyone’s phone if he wanted to make a call. He said he observed on multiple occasions that Trump would ask one of the members of his Secret Service detail for their phone.
He also said that Trump was a prolific telephone user so that Trump could not have gone over seven hours without making a call.

You’re just not getting it. Trump didn’t borrow someone’s phone. He used a White House phone but the call log was erased.

Does this concern you at all?

Wow let’s light our hair on fire. Bad Orange Man

Let’s Go Brandon

:us: Trump 2024 :us:

1 Like

No. Because the NSA has access to those centrally saved logs, and Trump would know that. Maybe he’s just trolling the Dems, who had no concerns about Hillary smashing phones, but will light their hair on fire over Trump merely clearing his internal phone log. Maybe he’s just deliberately further exposing Lib hypocrisy.

That is one way to put it.

Fraud is another. Will never prove it though.

That is an outlandish smear.

Wow. You’ll excuse anything by Trump. You’re assuming the NSA has access. Destroying records is trolling now and totally cool?

Merely cleaning his internal phone log? You have no idea what you’re talking about.

3 Likes

Name the grandparents who took selfies that are in jail without bail.

In the case of call logs. The President is obligated by law to pander to others curiosity.

Not if the precedent has been set with Hillary. Your interpretation of the law contradicts the historical application of the law in the case of politicians.

1 Like

I know that there wants to be a “Checkmate Lib” by invoking Clinton.

It is just silly and shows that one doesn’t care about the health of the Republic past getting and maintaining power.

It is treating politics as a team sport

Go root for the Cowboys or something.

Wokist fluidity. The constitution must be administered based on precedents, not on it’s original intent. But when laws are targeted by Libs at conservatives; precedents don’t count and the law should be rigidly applied based on its original intent.

1 Like

Just say you don’t care that during the period where Trump’s supporters were attacking the Capitol that he did not release who he was talking to during that period.

That would at least be honest.

:rofl:

King of the Trolls

2 Likes

It beggars belief that a strategist who successfully quieted ISIS and al qaeda, Russia, North Korea and brought Arabs and Israel closer together for over four years, and reined in China and NATO, would think he was going to take over the US government by orchestrating an unarmed incursion into the Capitol. There is zero possibility on my mind that Trump was carrying out a dastardly master plan to subvert democracy. And the people pushing that narrative demonstrated themselves to be lying hypocrites during those 4 same years.

Which is why I am not at all exercised about who he was talking to over those seven hours. Let’s first get the phone logs of every Democrat senator, congress-person and staffer during the days leading up to and including Jan 6 2020. If they are happy to furnish those and Trump is not, then I might be concerned.

1 Like

Well that helps explain it. Thanks! Looks like the method of call logs was not anywhere near as inclusive as I thought. Good to know.

One interesting thing that came out of it was it did reveal who was fine with the notion of logs being erased.

1 Like