The house select committee on Jan 6 Pt 2

Well its an actual criminal case. The Proud Boys will have their day in court to prove those docs arent theirs.

These people are an embarrassment of embarrassments. Look at how radically they align their world view like good (D)oggies every time some (D)umbass gives them a command.

They hate what they’re told, when they’re told, how they’re told, and no one ever has to do it personally. They’re tools that receive programming.

:rofl:

4 Likes

I’d do it myself if I knew who to call.:upside_down_face:

Look at you still making things up. But you are doing good and repeating all the leftist talking points like they want you too.

well said!

See all the biscuits on the TV? Look at the little (D)oggies eating on command. :wink:

2 Likes

Sure they are.

Then you have no need to point fingers do you.

this is truly how it is

torture fir people who are aware of reality.

1 Like

I used to laugh at the sad middle aged women who would gather around and talk about soap operas like some real life event.

These libs on the edge of their seats in front of CSPAN are those sad middle aged women. :rofl:

5 Likes

Not one that should have the word Kangaroo in it.

1 Like

Sure I do. These guys are accused of seditious conspiracy to try and stop the transfer of power from Trump to Biden. There is evidence showing what they engaged in. My only question is how much connection they had to Trump’s inner circle.

No you have already made up the fantasies in your head about what you think and want to have happened. You really are not saying innocent until guilty. Nope you already made them guilty and want more.
Hope you never serve on a jury.

You know, I totally get being a contrarian jackass who won’t do things just because someone told them to. I am one after all, and it’s what I used to like about you guys.

But being a good little dog for any one man? Change my beliefs and principles and repeat what they tell me to just because they’re popular? Sit, speak, beg, roll over? Let alone someone as dumb and incoherent as Trump who makes it clear he sees you as his good doggies.

I’m cool on that, thanks. He gives you orders. He told you what to say every day for six years twenty times a day and you did it.

6 Likes

haha…

“watchin ma’ stories”

3 Likes

You are the picture of being a dog little dog. You watch the talking heads and come here and repeat what they say word for word.

2 Likes

Watch them sit, speak, beg, roll over, and play good boy for a (D)umbass who sniffs kids and brags about cockroaches rubbing his hair legs by the pool.

Now, watch them project their (D)evotion on everyone else.

:wink:

2 Likes

Hey we’ll see. Seditious conspiracy is a pretty heavy charge- and pretty rare. You may be right and they’ll beat the rap.

They still get their panties in a bunch if you don’t praise Obama.

2 Likes

They get their panties in a wad when the jackass on TV wiggles a treat in front of them. :rofl:

2 Likes