The house select committee on Jan 6 Pt 2

This is me we’re talking about. I roll over on the orders of no other human on Earth.

Wish I could say the same about ninety five percent of y’all. And y’all excommunicated the five percent who wouldn’t roll over when told to by the new master.

It’s quite possible they will cooperate with the FBI and the Dems to prop up their anti-Trump narrative, take the fall with a plea deal for cooperating, be well compensated for the service, and be pardoned by Biden or his replacement before 2024.

1 Like

Wow. Yeah…no.

Oh please, once you were done hiding from your 2016 embarrassment, you came back repeating everything the left told you to, rolling over for every new talking point. You’re still doing it, like a trained (D)og. :wink:

5 Likes

Democrats and the left don’t take no orders from nobody and are fiercely independent thinkers huh?

1 Like

:rofl:

4 Likes

you are right on about these things

don’t let anyone tell you otherwise (not that you would)

1 Like

wait a minute…

< in unison >

“diversity is our strength”

hmmm mixed signals…

1 Like

Pence just needed a little more “courage” to commit a crime to overthrow the government for Trump. Uh Huh.

The day after the latest U.S. congressional hearings on the Jan. 6, 2021, assault on the Capitol by Donald Trump’s supporters, the former president criticized Mike Pence’s actions that day, saying that his vice president had lacked courage.

The hearings have detailed the ways in which Trump urged his supporters to turn on Pence for refusing his requests to reject the November 2020 election results, before they stormed the Capitol, fighting with police as some chanted “hang Mike Pence!”

“Mike Pence had a chance to be great. He had a chance to be, frankly, historic,” Trump told an audience of Christian conservatives in Nashville on Friday. “Mike, and I say it sadly because I like him, but Mike did not have the courage to act,” Trump added.

we’re holding hearings over various this and that that trump said?

wow

1 Like

This is Trump talking…today.

enter it as evidence then

don’t forget yahoo nooze bias

These are direct quotes of the ex-prez today. Would you prefer Reuters?

See? Soap operas for sad women. :wink:

4 Likes

no. i would not. i’m cursed with awareness

1 Like

This wasn’t aired at the hearings.

< cue obnoxious melodramatic organ music >

1 Like

We are asking what crime HE was worried about, since he was seeking a pardon.

at least we moved on from “coup”

was it still the worst day in America? just curious

it was for Ashley and family.

baby window