The house select committee on Jan 6 Pt 2

Those guys you’re defending weren’t just insurrectionist idiots, they worked as snitches for the feds when it suited them too. Which side are you on anyway? Tarrio was a CI.

1 Like

I just don’t know if you’re really a Trump supporter if you support fed snitches like Tarrio and the Proud Boys.

1 Like

That jackwagon still needs to pony up his irrefutable proof he is storing in his underwear against Trump. Nobody should believe a word coming out of his pie hole.

He’s a lying piece of dung.

I think he will henceforth be known as Captain Underpants in my mind.

3 Likes

Do you have proof a member of the proud boys wrote the planning document?

A document, titled “1776 Returns,” which federal prosecutors said was used by the leader of the Proud Boys, lays out a plan to occupy Capitol buildings on Jan. 6, 2021, using covert operators to let “patriots” inside government offices in an apparent effort to force a new election.

The nine-page document, filed in federal court Wednesday, lays out a plan to fill buildings “with patriots and communicate our demands." Its stated goals include maintaining control “over a select few, but crucial buildings in the DC area for a set period of time” and getting as “many people as possible inside these buildings.”

“These are OUR building, they are just renting space,” the document reads. “We must show our politicians We the People are in charge.”

The document lists eight targets: the Supreme Court, the Russell Senate Office Building, the Dirksen Senate Office Building, the Hart Senate Office Building, the Cannon House Office Building, the Longworth House Office Building, the Rayburn House Office Building, and CNN.

I have not seen any trump supporter support the proud boys. I have seen them ask for the truth. Not make up fantasies but the truth. This is what happens when one side turns an event into nothing more than a political witch hunt for partisan gain.

1 Like

Now let’s hear you call for learning who really wrote the document and when the feds first knew about the document.

1 Like

Who am I defending?

“they worked as snitches for the feds when it suited them too.”

Them being the FBI? Yes. They worked for the FBI. The same FBI that planned the Witmer kidnapping. Join the dots.

1 Like

You think fed prosecutors are making it up that this is a Proud Boy document? Okeydokee.

1 Like

A whole lot of nothing soap opera for faithful viewers.

:person_shrugging:

2 Likes

I was here when Trump told them to stand back and stand by at that debate. And you all said it was good and the Proud Boys were just real American patriots or whatever. Why do y’all just lie so flagrantly to people who definitively know better becuse they were here.

2 Likes

What you think we have not seen you make up things that no one has said?
Fact is what we have seen is you leftist don’t want to know the truth because it might not match up to your fairy tales.

I don’t need to make up anything. You people are an embarrassment of embarrassing riches of things you’ve said. Don’t blame me because you radically realigned your worldview every time Trump told you to like good doggies.

2 Likes

Yeah I am sure that everyone who is watching realizes that the sworn testimony of the formal administration’s staff, Lawyers and family member is all just made up stuff.

The hearings are not a trial.

no one said “made up”

the theater is quite real

2 Likes

not legally, no

but they are playing these games to get people to make impulsive judgements.

like a third world country trial

3 Likes

Who knows. But it seems I want to know the truth. You seem to not want the facts known.
Are you afraid the facts might not support your fantasies?

I’m genuinely so happy Trump is back on social media because you will all speak, beg, fetch and roll over like good boys when he orders you to.

You’ll turn on De Santis just like you did with Cruz and for the same reason: Trump will tell you to.

1 Like