The house select committee on Jan 6 Pt 2

Do you think he’ll the same enthusiasm from the base without his rallies? It’s going to real hard for him to hold those while sitting in jail

The fantasy ideation is strong with you.

Trump isn’t even going to be inconvenienced by any of this

Did you miss the multiple state and federal criminal investigations? Or just pretending that they aren’t what they actually are?

I have been keeping tabs…

That’s funny. The first President to be criminally investigated lecturing about law and order

:man_facepalming:

2 Likes

The criminalization of politics isn’t new. It’s just new to the US. In the past it was usually done in petty dictatorships.

2 Likes

Whats new is this is the first time a sitting president attempted a coup.

Holding political leaders accountable for crimes is only done in dictatorships?

Well, that’s certainly true. I never thought I’d see the day when a sitting US president inspired an insurrection against the government. And what makes it even worse is that there are people even on this very forum defending him.

3 Likes

Yeah sure Trump tried to overturn the election he knew he lost but Hunter use to do drugs

1 Like

Hunter used to do drugs???

Forget overthrowing the US government…thats the real story!!!

2 Likes

Have you seen the price of gas?

1 Like

The desperation is only going to get worse as the criminal cases get ramped up and more details come out

1 Like

Is that the speech where he said that the President should go around the authority of State Governors to deploy the National Guard to quell violence?

So he does believe the President has the power to call up the National Guard.

Interesting

1 Like

Isn’t it? The national guard is good for going after gang violence but not breaking up violent insurrections

2 Likes

Trump advocated for a complete change in how the National Guard operates? Because what could possibly go wrong with a federal police force that answers to 1 man? I can’t think of anytime in history that hasn’t worked out

But he would probably only use it in Chicago… so it’s cool.

1 Like

I honestly cannot fathom how anyone could be even remotely in support of this. Besides being against the very reason this country was founded it’s a total disregard for the big picture and pendulum swings. How would they like a President Harris or Newsome with the power of a national police force? I’m guessing not very much

Trump loves the police except when it’s his supporters criming.

Then it’s that his people are being persecuted by the Deep State.

Trump’s attempt at preventing the legitimate transfer of the office of the president to Biden based on lies designed to ease his hurt ego may be the worst act by any president ever. It negates any good he may have done before hand.

3 Likes