The house select committee on Jan 6 Pt 2

Correct. That just proves that Trump’s policies were not as bad as you libs tried to make them out to be. Scoop Jackson would have voted for them too.

1 Like

You could probably put anything after “That just proves” and it would be just as accurate.

1 Like

Trying to build a dumb wall, splitting up kids from their families at the border, needless trade wars, tax cuts for the wealthy, exiting the Iran deal and the Paris accords, fighting with our allies while giving aid and comfort to tyrants across the world- all while tweeting and golfing his way through the presidency- meh I’ll pass.

1 Like

How did she vote on those issues?

Looks like the actual insurrection is being engaged to keep Trump out of another term.

Huge mistake.

2 Likes

One of the funniest posts I’ve read today.

Truth is often tinged with humor. :wink:

1 Like

Scoop Jackson was nothing like Donald Trump, and would have liked precisely zero of his policies.

To say one of the forefathers of neoconservatism (but also an ardent champion of civil rights and the environment) would have been aligned with Donald Trump is so ridiculous, one can’t help but laugh hysterically at the notion.

Zat rite…and you believe the NYT? I don’t. They are proven liars.

We don’t know. They lying FBI has had it for over two years and still…nothing.

How are you going to spin this as these emails become more of a part of a criminal probe?

were legally fraught to the point of admitting it was “fake.” This according to a report from The New York Times.

Spin…is exactly what the lying NYT does.

The people putting the plan together used the term “fake electors” and then a few days later decided that “alternate electors :blush:” was a better term.

The NYT didn’t make up the term… it is in the emails.

Should have told that to the right wing operatives that screwed around with the laptop first…

…without making sure the original possessor of the laptop wasn’t totally on board with your team first.

:sunglasses:

I’m guessing he will go with “The NYT made up the emails”.

1 Like

Translation: The NYT says things that I don’t like

4 Likes

Aww, is somebody upset because their idol is serious legal jeopardy? It’s okay he’lll likely only have to serve 5 years or so

You guys are something else.

Trump had the best policies of my nearly 70 year life time.

Brandon easily has the worst policies.

1 Like

Nice little tantrum there

1 Like

It will be even more fun when Trump wins again.

Let them keep digging.

:wink: