The house select committee on Jan 6 Pt 2

What the what now?

No. Her surrogates pushed the now discredited Russia collusion media propaganda hoax.

Far far worse and why we suffer Brandon now.

Not going to let this lie persist.

1 Like

There was nothing illegal or unethical in asking to find votes. It did not mean to create votes that did not exist.

2 Likes

Okeydoke Doug.

1 Like

exactly!

but yet they generate their narratives

1 Like

Hmmmmm.

if you have a point to make against the poster, try making it

1 Like

Yes. I stick with all of that. It has certainly done him no good. And 2024 cannot be run based on who won in 2020.

1 Like

You stick with Trump having done a lot of wrong things. Ok.

Doug made the points.

no one knows what you mean by this

please get serious about posting here

1 Like

yes he did

you didnt though

1 Like

Defending and calling things wrong at the same time.

not everyone is deranged with shuddering hatred

I don’t support blindly Trumps mistakes. Nor do those mistakes make him to be the devil. There is no doubt he was a far better President for this country than Biden.

3 Likes

this is all you said:

i’ve always kind of thought of him as Joe Clark when he tipped the desk over

(lean on me)

There are degrees of wrong. Trying to find extra votes in Georgia was wrong because even if there were somehow extra votes to be found it wouldn’t have changed the results of the election.
However, I would defend against the accusation that asking to find votes means the same thing as asking to create votes that did not exist.
So yes, I guess that is saying doing something was wrong, but defending it against being called something worse.

yes agreed. this is because you are not a partisan maniac. just reasonable.

It’s funny but you guys will still be saying this if the guy ends up in the clink.

Because you’re saying it now.