The house select committee on Jan 6 Pt 2

What happened in 2016 has been documented in the Mueller Report and the Senate Intelligence committee report.

The stuff in there would have sunk any other politician… but not Trump for some reason.

Trump outright asked for the Sec of State of Georgia to commit a crime.

The some reason is it was illegitimate unethical and illegal.

Fruit of the poison tree.

Trump will be back and you can’t stop him.

It wasn’t.

Because the Democrat propaganda machine was castrated by Trump and they could’t garner enough public support for their attempted coup.

My wife asks me often to help her find things. Now it’s a federal crime to ask? You’re flailing.

Was too.

This can’t be serious.

That’s a silly thing to say. This shouldn’t be serious.

Yeah, look what happened to Musk, outside of politics. Their sickness is pervasive throughout the society.

2 Likes

Damn it! I got more votes! He stole it by playing by the rules! :wink:

2 Likes

You mean rumors and hearsay are acceptable ways for you to get your news in this case?

Color me not surprised…

1 Like

Twisty with a go to tag line.

No.

It wasn’t.

Sure it was.

Now look what an oil rich provoked Russia can do.

Nothing good for global security.

Constantly using Russia as a foil while China exports virus and imports wealth and influence.

Ultra MAGA King says dumb dumb dumb.

Now he must return.

umkay well we’ll keep this in mind when you finally get yer indictment that you keep pretending isnt already determined lol.

1 Like

I don’t know if you’re deliberately missing my point which is Trump was smack bang in the middle of the Jan 6 riots, so not only did he not condemn them he actively wanted to participate.
It’s not about the size of either but the principle fact that he was in it.
As you said Biden didn’t condemn the blm protests fallout so we really don’t know where he stands on the matter but we know for sure Trump wanted to go to Congress that day with the rioters because he said so himself.
Just as an aside and a matter of interest what do you think of Trump’s treatment of
Mike Pence who was his loyal servant and didnt deserve what he got and hasn’t spoken to since.
No even a call saying “Hey sorry about the whole hang Mike Pence thingy”.
He was one of the few who stuck it out never speaking out against him and look how he ended up. Trump even tweeted out during the riot condemning Pence for what God only knows. Right in the middle of crowd chanting…well you know the rest…
This is not good.

Thicker than bear grease.

Good luck.

Imagine the embarrassment of Trump win in 2024.

It’s easy if you try.

I sure wonder how long the RNC is going to pay for Trump’s Lawyers?

FYI

Biden has consistently condemned instances of violent protest, including BLM and antifa,
Fact check: Joe Biden has condemned violent protests several times

We know Trump did not agree with the behaviour of the minority of violent protesters who removed fences and smashed windows and lashed out at police. He said " peacefully protest".