The house select committee on Jan 6 Pt 2

What world do you live in?

Even if your absurd assertion of mind control had a modicum of relevancy the spell words cited fall flat.

:rofl:

:rofl: Sure, if you say so.

1 Like

McCain killed the Tea Party.

Stop.

Good Lord.

34 posts were split to a new topic: Is America in Decline?-A Culture Wars Discussion

It didn’t. It started when Rick Santelli complained about the prospect of mortgage bailouts on CNBC… basically because he was making a killing on derivatives.

Have you jumped to 2010?

It is.

That was Trump who did that.

That was Medicare part D under Bush.

That all started before Obama was elected. The Emergency Economic Stabilization Act of 2008 was signed by Bush 43. TARP… also started under Bush 43. All of that happened before Obama was elected.

Why does he get the blame?

2024… a wildly popular program.

Would one rather the Government keep their hands off of their Medicare?

1 Like

Kind of proving my point here.

The teaparty started before obama took office. The democrats did not get a big majority in the senate and majority in the house because of obama and the democrats. They got a big majority because the GOP joined the democrats and bailed out the rich and told the small businesses to bad. So the conservative voters punished the GOP and sent them home.
Obama care is not a wildly popular program. Hence the left no longer being able to force people to buy it.
You do know that I still have to pay over 500 dollars a month for health insurance after I paid in for over 50 years for medicare and am still paying in every year when I file my tax’s.

1 Like

But because of Obama stated policies.

Not the group I still belong to. We started because of the GOP joined the democrats and bailed out the rich. McCain ran to DC to help them out. And that plus a few other things caused me to leave his campaign.

1 Like

Then you are an innovator. The Tea Party started in 2009.

It wasn’t called the Tea party before February 2009.

Your wrong. Many teaparty groups started during bush’s war mongering. We were and are still able to multitask.

1 Like

Nope but many groups had already formed because of bush. Many of us are still here.

Supporting Trump who was all for the same bank bailouts.

Ok, if you say so.

Because he (Trump) called them up in June 2020 to disperse the Lafayette Park protestors so he could have his Bible in front of the church moment.

:rofl: :joy: :joy: :rofl: