The house select committee on Jan 6 Pt 2

When did I say I supported trump? Sometimes the only vote you have is the one for the candidate most likely to do want you want done.
But unlike the left I don’t worship those I vote for.

1 Like

40 years of Reaganomics/neo-liberalism is the cause…or put another way Friedman economics vs Keynesian economics. Trump tapped in the frustration of the results of those policies. Democrats failed to see that. Until recently.

Trump deserves the majority of the blame for Jan 6th. Especially when he let it go for hours before he asked his followers to stand down.

reagan doll

Now that one is pretty funny.

That is one of the reasons that I found the Tucker Carlson anti Dollar Store thing so bizarre.

He is complaining about something that is a direct result of the very policies that he championed for years.

1 Like

true? food for thought

2 Likes

You proved my point. You think voting for a candidate because he will maybe do one or two things a person agrees with instead of voting for a person who will do everything you disagree with is funny.
You voted for the mistake currently in the white house because you worship the those you vote for. Got to defend them at every turn.
I have stated many times before that trump was not my first choice. He was my last choice. I don’t try to make trump out to be anything but what he is. A self-centered loudmouth. He is not evil and out to destroy the United States.
I have stated that I will not be voting for either candidate in the 2024 election. I will be writing in my choice.
Second time I have done this in my lifetime. After the first time when I voted for the better man Perot I said never again. Now here I am thinking once again like back then thinking there is no way I am going to support either of these two.
I will support those who chose to vote for trump. I will defend trump from lies told by the left and the left using the government to keep him from being elected.
You how shown that you will vote for whoever the democrat party tells you to and not revolt and say no way. Which shows just what you worship.

2 Likes

At least you have backed off a little to “the majority of the blame.” :smirk:

1 Like

You’re a bit late with that lie. It has already been dispelled earlier in the thread.

That is incredibly funny.

1 Like

Bring your towels? How should we interpret this?

https://www.politico.com/news/2024/03/16/trump-bloodbath-biden-november-00147453

1 Like

To be fair… he never claimed to be a Uniter.

2 Likes

Trump tried to do the insurrection quietly with the fake elector scheme.

So…

Nothing about that election was done quietly.

1 Like

Or fraudulently. Sore losers are gonna whine though.

trump didnt send fake electors. so there’s that too

ridiculous narrative

1 Like

Yeah he did.

His campaign was tied directly into doing that.

Please… let us not argue reality.

show proof pls

1 Like

That the fake elector scheme existed or that Trump was behind it?

already trying to change the goalposts. bravo

2 Likes