The Heck With Civility---This is War

Why does anyone respond to this guy? This exercise in futility that fuels his fire seems silly to me.

4 Likes

bearing false witness against someone…
the wrath will come in due time, and it won’t be “our” wrath.

So wait, on the new board can we just copy and paste the text of something, add no comments, and call it a thread?

1 Like

Bearing false witness. I like that. You should drop Trump a line and let him know how serious an offense it is.

Apparently. As long as it’s garbled pro trump gobbledygook, he should be ok.

I’m sure he knows. that’s why he usually calls out the fake news… for bearing false witness.

I’ll say it again - BAC threads are pure comedy gold.

Yep, looks like it.

Mr. Hawk maybe? Not sure I agree but I think that was the username.

Was it? I remember liking the book and thinking the movie was just okay but that was a long time ago.

yes!! thank you!

Get your weapons locked and loaded. You’re free to engage your targets at your discretion. This is war.

The irony is complaining after proving you can’t deliver what is asked for.

You’ve shown more than enough times that there is no such thing as an intellectual conversation with you. You come and and post a bunch of random articles making pretty much no point, then someone does engage with you, about 3 posts later after having been thoroughly proven wrong, then you post some random jumbled world salad that apparently only you understand.

You don’t really want to conversate, you want this place to be your pulpit to whine, complain and make conjectures that pretty much no one outside of maybe the usual gang of 5 agrees with. Heck even Rose asked you to knock it off which is pretty eye opening. It isn’t cleaver, it isn’t intellectual, it isn’t even correct pretty much ever.

Carry on with the salad making.

3 Likes

Delusional but consistent ad hominem. Ironic.

I see you’ve finally figured yourself out, cause you certainly weren’t talking about me.

I know who you’re talking about, but this is definitely Norman.

It’s almost like Trumpsters have no concept of history. I mean they were ■■■■■■■■ for 8 years under Obama. And ■■■■■■■■ for 8 years under Clinton. Yet they’re surprised that people are being ■■■■■■■■ back to them under Trump? Sometimes I’m amazed that some of them can even find their car in a parking lot.

Love the irony around here.:laughing:

He makes fake news and bears false witness almost every time he opens his mouth. As a trump supporter, you no longer have any leg to stand on when quoting Old Testament stuff. The moral high ground upon which you though you stood has crumbled. You now dwell comfortably in Trump’s world.

1 Like