The Heck With Civility---This is War

Yeah, I don’t think it’s him either. Just trying to remember who the Nostradamus nut was.

No, his assessment was spot on. And he’s not attacking your person, he’s attacking the quality (or lack thereof) of your posts.

1 Like

and millions are spent finding every syllable of his that could be counted as a lie. He’s just paying it forward.

weapons free since day one

Definitely Mr. Hawk. Predicted 9/11 in the 80s Guy? Romney’s election was foretold guy? Lol

Hyperbolic rhetoric…yet again!

Actually, he lies for free. Opening my his mouth to spew falsehoods doesn’t cost him a dime. It costs his supporters their credibility, though.

1 Like

What would I do with credibility among progressive liberals? It would be like have a snowball in the desert.

That’s the problem. Credibility is a concept so foreign to that it doesn’t seem necessary.

You have no need for it because you sacrificed it by running cover for trump. So I actually agree with you… you and your ilk have no use for credibility, truthfulness, integrity…etc.

1 Like

yes… as I said … a desert.

funny. I’ve been completely honest about my support for trump.

Libs on the other hand… “Clinton? Who is that?”

You’re a prisoner of your own arrogance.

So don’t be civil. I’m not worried in the slightest. I get more ■■■■ from rude drunks at the bar than you high blood pressure, obese, 3 years removed from regular insulin dose creatures can muster in these troll threads. I know you’re not necessarily speaking about violence, but if it comes to that remember to bring your oxygen tank. Its the only thing keeping your dead ideology alive.

1 Like

because libs are so honest. right?

When you’re backed into a corner, start whining about ambiguous collections of “libs”.

Pretty much SOP for Ishmael when he’s trying to shut down somebody.

Lol. Exactly.

Lib this, lib that. So tiring.

Weak minds, weak arguments, weak ass deflections.

It’s all they’ve got… they sure as hell cant argue substance any more.

libs… you can’t hide.