The greatest show on earth

If I borrowed a trillion dollars I could make things look better than they really are too. That’s the kind of deficit we are looking at this year. Look it up………

Trump can and should get some credit for the booming economy. And be an astonishingly stupid, incessantly lying scoundrel at the same time.

1 Like

He should and I approve of much of the deregulations under his administration. Especially when it comes to making it easier to do business. But some act like he inherited a recession and turned it around on a dime.

1 Like

Yes, those people are partisans. They see what they want and they see it clearly.

Your reply has some merit, Bro

I looked it up on Nancy Pelosi’s talking point page. Thanks, Yank.

Of course, Bro.

Take about BS, Brother Edwards

That is the nicest thing you said all week, Brother Cowboy

Tell the Dems to stop slinging it.

If she said that she got it from the CBO

So Obama and Bush had it easy? Because I remember them going through the exact same thing.

No you don’t. You’re imagining that because it isn’t even CLOSE to the same.

Let me give you an example…post an article from ANY medium besides Fox that the preponderance is something positive about Trump?

Check out the Fiction section.

Glad you’d like to participate. Please post an example that will prove me wrong?

Yeah, you’re just being overly dramatic. This “no president has ever been hated like this” garbage is word for word what you guys said during the Bush administration and it wasn’t true then either.

You are offered the same challenge to prove me wrong and I’d like you to do it…please? Just post any article, by any news source other than Fox, where 50% or greater of it is positive about Trump.

That being said, here’s a message from Trump showing some of the positive possibilities for these articles to be based on so my question is…if I’m wrong…where are they?

Perhaps it would be easier if you could give us just one day of the Trump regime that actually had a “preponderance of something positive” about Fat Donald to report on?

1 Like

Your wish is my command sir…and thanks for asking. :sunglasses:

He is his own worst enemy when it comes to anything but his very own propaganda network.

They put on the Fat Donald blinders and give us ‘sunshine and lolipop’ stories.