The greatest show on earth

What is the video of?

Trump bragging about himself and his accomplishments since his election.

How many of them are real?

1 Like

Nothing is official until you say so, so…please tell us.

I’d rather hear from an inhabitant Trump’s reality distortion field.

I’d rather hear from someone infected with TDS.

Sorry, I don’t have time to submit to the standard 20 minites of daily Trump propaganda.

That’s right. Your’s runs 24/7/365 on CNN, MSNBC, CBS, ABC, NBC, NYT…

1 Like

90+% of my information comes from print media which I’d recommend to anyone interested in maintaining a grip on reality that you won’t find by listening to Trump speeches and reading his tweets. I despise cable new and have made no secret of that fact.

Let me get this straight, you want me to find news articles that say the same thing as literal political propaganda put out by the Trump administration?

Like most conservatives, you live to be a victim. You revel in it. You can’t just support an unpopular president, you have to support the MOST HATED PRESIDENT OF ALL TIME. Get off the cross. Man.

1 Like

…and you can’t support what you said. Trump is being treated MUCH more harshly by the media than ANY President before him.

What do you expect when he declares them “the enemy of the people”?

Credit is often misplaced because this relationship is not usually a causal relationship. For the most part it is trumpeted by the Party in power at the time, because of the misperceptions of the public. The effects of an administration’s actions do not necessarily reflect immediately in the economy. For example, consider the tax cuts, which are this administration’s “signature” (by a ham sandwich?) achievement. The 1-2 trillion dollar hit to the national debt over the next decade will stifle economic growth in the long term. The decades-long stagnation of working class wages will not be changed.

Round two of tax cuts, coming soon, will exacerbate the problem. Trump and possibly the Republican congresspeople responsible. will be long gone by the time the final effects are seen.

That is nice.

It doesn’t qualify for what I requested.

But thanks for trying.

:hugs:

Prove it. Don’t just say it. Prove that it is true and not just your unsupported opinion.

All of them in, Trumpistan, where folks like Smyrna live.

:smile:

Lol yeah you guys said the same thing about Dubya.

Because conservatives just have to be victims.

And you guys said it was because Obama is black and Clinton is a woman, not because of their policies.

1 Like

That couldn’t have been the case since Obama isn’t black.

Yes, by all means, continue to mock the idea of anyone being victimized and then follow it up with, “You know who the real victims are here? Us.”