The greatest show on earth

Should they not report what economists are saying about the economy?

Does it matter where I go first, Fox or CNN or where ever.

Fox also confirmed what you pointed out in the CNN story (albeit in a truncated form to minimize]- "Despite analysts’ cautionary words, White House economic adviser Larry Kudlow told reporters Friday that they believe the growth is “sustainable” and the report does not reflect a “one-shot” surge. "

Why is Fox News ■■■■■■■■ on Trump as well?

The media, to include Fox, isn’t fan girling it up enough for your tastes or what?

IOW…you proved what I said to be true. Now the question really is…can you/will you admit it?

1 Like

Why doesn’t the press ever report unthinking praise of the president?

Because we aren’t a banana republic.

Ooh here’s another preemptive excuse.

He needs to keep working to get that wall up in the face of every obstacle that libs can throw at him.
He is like Patton, fighting those who would deny us our sovereignty and honor as Americans. We have helped immigrants all through our history. And they us. We have an immigration system that will work if the libs help to stop the illegals…or if Trump just runs down those libs. Either one will suit me.

1 Like
2 Likes

I’m sure there’ll be plenty of national parks still around for him to cut down in size to sell leasing rights for drilling.

We were moving that way, banana republic, under Obamanation

1 Like

Good sell em or privatize em

A picture for my liberal brothers and sisters to use as you home screen

1 Like

That was then, this is now. You ever grow up my dear brother, Edwards? :smile:

All that needed was a signature.

A ham sandwich with a pen could have accomplished that one.

How come Bama could not do anything?

1 Like

One man’s ■■■■ show is another man’s success.

Only if you like playing in the ■■■■■

If you can’t see the BS, you, my friend, can use some growing up.

Republicans called Obama the democrats “messiah” but that’s not ■■■■ compared to the abject hero worship that many Trump supporters engage in.

ha ha ha, too much vodka, camrada?