The Great Hoax Is Causing Dain Bramage 🤣

But even with Moore’s law, our current chips aren’t the first or only paradigm, it’s like the fifth. Likely to be replaced with quantum computing and keep on going.

Only in your mind. For everyone else, not so much.

Precisely my point. :wink:

2,4,8,16,32 where is the steep part of the curve?

2,4,8,16,32,64,128,256,512,1024,2056 where is the steep part of the curve?

It’s quite simple. Surely a man of math like you can see the steep part is always the tail, or present day, no matter when that present day was. 50 years from now they will be saying 2021 was still in the flat. (Assuming a continuation of exponential growth)

Only like over a hundred years of evidence for it.

You really think technology will grow exponentially indefinitely? :hushed:

I think information related fields will advance exponentially until they hit some sort of maximum. Such that we have universal knowledge. And we have unlimited power. Long way to go but we are ramping up quickly. Provided we don’t kill our selves off first.

^^^ Still missing the point. I’m not talking about the curve.

If true, that doesn’t mean that it will continue. Nor does it mean that the activities of humans is responsible.

Nor does it mean that it’s bad. Throughout history, warmer has always been better than colder.

3 Likes

There is no sign of it slowing down. It’s getting worse and worse every year.

There hasn’t been enough time for ecosystems to adapt. We are literally looking at the destruction of entire ecosystems, and massive extinctions within the next hundred years if the trend continues.

Also, much of the planet was underwater during those warmer millinea.

Our annual late autumn global warming argument. Today was probably the hottest day on record again. lol

You know who buys into global warming the most? People who hate it when their skin gets moist. :wink:

tenor1

1 Like

I for one hope the glaciers melt completely. We could have so much more room, so much more food, so many more resources. Burn that wood!

1 Like

Well that’s a total waste of time worrying about things that aren’t going to happen.

None of my kids or grandkids are losing any sleep over climate change.

More room? There would be massive migrations further inland all over the world. Good chunks of China and the US would be underwater.

that are already happening.

That effect us…that is true…our kid’s grandkids…they are screwed.

It’s not going to happen anytime soon in the next 5,000 years. We still have time. There’s no need for you to panic or me to pay extra money for it. :wink:

1 Like

Human short sightedness is going to be our undoing.

2 Likes