The Great Hoax Is Causing Dain Bramage 🤣

The environmental movement is doing more to address the psychological toll on activists and volunteers, encouraging resilience and self-care to counteract anxiety and grief over planetary damage.

They spool this hoax up, then virtue signal they are treating the symptoms of the disease they created!

You can’t make this stuff up!

10 Likes

I’m sad because the climate is changing! The government should do something about this!

:sob:

2 Likes

The planet is going to die in 12… 11… 10… 100… 102 … 1,000 years… or sometime!

3 Likes

They’re still doing the same things they’ve always done… they just feel guilty about it now.

In 5,000 more years, the Sahara will be green (yet again), and we’re trying to prevent that?

giphy

4 Likes

I have to wonder what kind of lives these people lead if they’re so immersed in this ideology that they can’t function as adults. Are they employed, do they surround themselves with good relationships, is their entire existence based on social media trends? I’m far more worried about career, family, health, etc. than theoretical extinction level events.

7 Likes

I’m almost certain that a simple tin foil hat could save their bramaged dains…

(but they would probably need matching shoes)

5 Likes

They…media…scared me with the energy crisis and ice age hysteria in the early 70s.

Thankfully it was easy to ignore and counter then.

4 Likes

Don’t forget the population bomb, they had me believing I had no future in the seventh grade.

4 Likes

Earth’s temperature has risen by 0.14° F (0.08° C) per decade since 1880, and the rate of warming over the past 40 years is more than twice that: 0.32° F (0.18° C) per decade since 1981.

2020 was the second-warmest year on record based on NOAA’s temperature data, and land areas were record warm.

Averaged across land and ocean, the 2020 surface temperature was 1.76° F (0.98° Celsius) warmer than the twentieth-century average of 57.0°F (13.9°C) and 2.14˚F (1.19˚C) warmer than the pre-industrial period (1880-1900).

Despite a late-year La Niña event that cooled a wide swath of the tropical Pacific Ocean, 2020 came just 0.04˚ Fahrenheit (0.02˚Celsius) shy of tying 2016 for warmest year on record.

The 10 warmest years on record have occurred since 2005.

From 1900 to 1980 a new temperature record was set on average every 13.5 years; from 1981–2019, a new record was set every 3 years.

iTs JuSt A hOaX!!!

1 Like

Let’s not forget FEMA camps, Jade Helm, voter fraud…

We have a plethora of both more pressing and easier to solve problems though.

I left middle school long before any of those. And I doubt many schools teach them.

Hey this makes it sounds like you acknowledge it’s real.

Remember the Ozone layer hysteria? Somehow the Global Warming took hold and insanity is spreading around the globe.

3 Likes

Or …hear me out. It has already become a major problem in terms of forest fires, flooding and desertification and will become increasingly catastrophic with each passing decade.

Frog in water set to boil:

“No worries- it’s just a little warm.”

Humans arguing over the cause meanwhile the world keeps heating up

I do, I am just not under any illusion mankind can or will solve it. Just look at the long list of far easier problems we don’t solve, like world hunger, clean drinking water, and basic medicine for all. All a fraction of the cost of addressing climate.

1 Like

Honestly. We are on the same page. I have lost all optimism that there is a fix. Adaptation is where we are headed.

1 Like