The gaslighter in chief

Dude…I can not help that you and I see things differently but…consider this, you’re a Brandonite and I’m not. So…cheers! :sunglasses: :tumbler_glass:

1 Like

I don’t mind that we see things differently. I’m just asking if this is a new post or an old post AND where is the criticism of Trump?

One wonders how strong our recovery would have been had Biden-like policies been in place prior to Covid.

The American people apparently aren’t very impressed.

“Almost three-quarters of Americans said they’re unhappy with President Joe Biden’s handling of inflation, which is now widely considered the country’s top priority for voters… A record high of 70 percent of the general public said they disapprove of Biden’s response to inflation, according to an ABC News/Ipsos poll.”

Newsweek isn’t exactly a hard right news source.

6 Likes

There’s much more to criticize regarding Biden so…let’s put the shoe on the other foot and ask, where is your criticism of Biden in this target rich environment?

1 Like

What are you specifically talking about? Do you like or not like Tucker?

I believe Biden and is libs ■■■■■■ up the economy.

1 Like

Try this Judge Dude: “I order and direct that the witness answer the question.”

Why does there need to be any.

1 Like

Smyrna said he uses an 18 month lapse after a president where he holds the outgoing president responsible for the economy during those first 18 months of the new president’s term.

I was surprised he had this rule since we are not yet 18 months into Biden’s term so by his rule the economy is primarily the responsibility of Trump over that period. Oddly, I have only seen Smyrna blame Biden with no blame of the economy towards Trump which seems inconsistent with his rule.

I’m not surprised.

14 months out of 18 makes it “primarily Trump?”

Crit math?

You remember all that complaining about whataboutism about 18 months ago going back 5 years?

3 Likes

That’s Smyrna’s rule.

But let’s look at inflation. Inflation started ramping up in Feb 2021 up until the summer which, by Smyrna’s rule, is the responsibility of Trump as it is only 1-6 months after he left office.

It would be interesting to see if Smyrna blamed Trump at all during those six months as inflation was rising quickly. I’m pretty sure he ONLY blamed Biden.

So he doesn’t even follow his own rule. Pretty sure no liberals are surprised by this. :wink:

:rofl: of course.

In other words …

The thread is about Biden but he sucks and I found an opening to deflect to Trump.

3 Likes

I’ll be happy to blame Biden for a good deal of the inflation under his watch. I have previously said I expected inflation coming out of Covid but it was higher than I had anticipated. That’s on Biden.

But by Smyrna’s rule, he should be blaming Trump, especially for those first 6 months of high inflation. Oddly, he never has, instead laying all blame on Biden.

If you are going to propose a rule for analysis, you should actually follow it, don’t you think?

According to Tucker Carlson’s own employer, everyone should know not to take him seriously.

So I think that answers your questions.

The liberal rule…

MUST DEFLECT TO TRUMP…

You are following it perfectly.

Meanwhile every metric shows that things have gotten worse in America since the Lying POS Biden, his embarrassment of a Vice President, his cabinet of fools that might “look like America” but hasn’t got a clue what it’s doing, and Pelosi and Schumer assumed their cool new jobs in January 2021.

The theme of the thread is Biden - Gaslighter in Chief. If you want to talk about Trump start a thread about him. You people couldn’t wait to turn a Biden thread into some weird mesh of Trump and Tucker Carlson. Bizarre, but predictable.

I look forward to the November election and the obliteration of those frauds…

Smyrna is a smart guy and a person who’s thoughts I always look forward to hearing.

Is it getting tough to find new and creative ways to defend that disaster in the White House?

3 Likes

Cool. Perhaps he can expand on his thoughts on who is to blame for 1H2021 inflation (Feb-Jun). His rule would indicate Trump but his posts blame Biden. Maybe the smart guy can explain this discrepancy.

Btw, inflation was mentioned in the OP. Certainly assigning blame is quite on topic.

Amen, Brother.

You can take him any way you want. Noone will cancel you for opposing views. However the libs would like to cancel Mr. Carlson.

:us: Trump 2024 :us:

1 Like

Oh before I forget, Let’s Go Brandon

1 Like

Bosun’s OP…

Only an idiot would think Biden’s economic strategies are working. I think I heard even Jerome Powell is expecting this cycle of inflation libs told us was “transitory” would be with us thru 2024. And remember…Biden and many of this forum’s smartest guy in the room leftists were fully supportive of “build back better” (build back bankrupt is more like it) which would have pumped even more dollars into this economy to chase a limited # of goods. We are probably headed according to several people much smarter than me a period of recession and stagflation…

I posted a link showing 70% of Americans disapprove of clueless Joe’s stupid economic policies.

So hey…let’s bash the previous president and a tv host!

Again I ask…what public policy has Tucker Carlson
Implemented that has led to inflation, a porous southern border, and a world that has been tiptoeing around WWIII?

1 Like