The gaslighter in chief

In all your posts decrying the state of the economy, I have not ever seen you blame Trump at all until this post where I cornered you into it. If you truly believe in your 18 month cone then please apply it consistently in the future.

1 Like

The normal trend for the stock market is upward. The market went up considerably during Trump’s term, from 18,333 to 28,323 That’s a 54% gain in spite of the Covid crash of 2020. So the question that you need to ask is why has the market lost nine months worth of gain under Brandon?

1 Like

Face it, stock market results are whatever you want them to be politically. :wink:

1 Like

Yet somehow Brandon has managed to screw that up.

Let’s go Brandon!

4 Likes

Yes. Thank you very much Brandon.

But pay attention … when the Fed bumps up interest rates several times to “control inflation,” there will be good money to be made in 5-yr bonds. That’s how I raised the 20% down payment on my house under the last President (thank you Jimmy) to totally screw up the economy. :wink:

It’s interesting isn’t it. Libs claim Tucker is a mouthpiece for Putin, but it seems like only libs watch his show. Doesn’t that make the libs Putin’s sheeple?

2 Likes

Sure. How about China?

1 Like

See how all the progs want to talk about is “Tucker”?

Motte.

3 Likes

Must be intentional at this point. Has to be

Of course it is. Don’t forget the drawbridge.

Well sure, but I was answering this question:

Which I took to be asking: we are willing to compromise our virtue for China? Anybody else?

So I answered.

You know: with a country other than China

2 Likes

He is their symbol for all conservatives or Republicans they don’t like. Apparently he is pretty free with his tongue,
Note the thread asking why Trump and Tucker are soft on Putin. To prove their point they quote things Tucker has said. That is supposed to prove that Trump and Tucker are soft on Putin.

1 Like

To a degree, until inflation forces individuals to stop saving (investing), then forces them to liquidate savings (investments) to make ends meet month to month. As investors are forced out participating, and assets are liquidated, demand for securities will fall, and market indexes with them.

3 Likes

I held a series 7 and series 66 for 12 years, my first career after the service. I see markets for what they are and nothing more.

1 Like

Ha ha

This thread is intriguing.

The theme is about Biden basically lying…misrepresenting…just basically being the embarrassment we know him to be.

In reading thru the posts the forums smart guy leftists have somehow turned it into a tucker Carlson bash fest. (Full disclosure I occasionally listen to his show in the car but not very often).

So I guess I can expect the links to the policies Carlson has implemented causing the highest inflation in 40 years…to Tucker showing significant weakness and incompetence in a whole host of policy failures including Afghanistan that gave Putin the signal that there wouldn’t be any resistance to his Ukraine incursion…maybe someone can show the policies implemented by Tucker Carlson that have led to record numbers of southern border crossings and record fentanyl deaths in America…maybe some smart guy lib can show me Tucker’s stupidly mixed Covid messages??? How about the Tucker Carlson plan to ignore all the energy in America while begging Venezuela and Opec for gas???

Wait…Tucker Carlson doesn’t make policy he just offered commentary on tv??? You can turn him off and walk away.

The policies are the result of the actions of the Biden/Harris administration working with leftists in congress. And you can’t turn Biden’s ■■■■ policies off and walk away.

I guess I can see why the lunatic left wants to deflect to anyone but Joe.

6 Likes

Just stop. If that’s your conclusion, then it’s your listening that should bother you because just like then, I blame Trump when he is culpable or partly so.

We are specifically taking about the economy. Up until this moment, have you blamed Trump for the economy? Please cite your post(s) doing so because I don’t believe you have.

Trump applied his actions regarding tax cuts in December of 2017. That said, in 2018 the benefit wouldn’t yet be felt. In 2019 as businesses and individuals could then apply those additional funds as they see fit…theoretically the economy should respond? It did and generated more tax revenue than any year prior. In the year 2020, the world was lambasted with COVID19. The stock market crashed but…due to our strong economy, it bounced back. We will never know the potential positive impacts for our economy from Trump’s influences but IMO…“we” dodged a bullet. Now “we” have Brandon and as Trump’s influences fully subside, Brandon’s are now front and center.

7 Likes

Is this a cite or a new post? Where is the criticism of Trump’s economy in there?

1 Like