Democrats are Expensive

Trump promised elimination of the national DEBT - not deficit, the debt - in 8 years.

Instead, he added to the deficit every year.

Biden so far has lowered the deficit - granted, he is starting at a super high place due to COVID spending, so we’ll have to see what happens next year.

But so far, Biden is doing better than trump.

Sorry, but that’s the truth.

Really? What did he do to accomplish that and please be specific?

He didn’t do much except shepherd over a bouncing back economy.

But the fact remains, Trump promised to eliminate the DEBT in 8 years, and instead raised the deficit every year he was in office. Biden lowered the deficit in year 1.

Exactly…he is not responsible for the economy but don’t worry, his actions will be responsible going forward. A good example would be the price of a gallon of gas. What he inherited and his announcement on day one that he’d override Trump’s actions are what’s responsible. Brandon owns that and so do Brandonites.

So if Biden is not responsible for his economy, was trump not responsible for his?

Gas is up globally. This is not a unique American problem.

Brandon will be responsible for the economy for approximately 18 months after he leaves office. There is a time lag between the actions of today and the results of those actions…tomorrow.

The Electricity Fairy. Duh.

2 Likes

Clearly you’re playing checkers when Trump is playing chess. One needs to add to the debt in order to eventually reduce it.

So Trump is responsible for inflation in 2021 and first half of 2022? It doesn’t seem like you are consistent in your application of the 18 month principle you stated above.

2 Likes

The EVs around here run on coal.

“Shepherd over”

:smile: :smile: :smile:

:+1: :wink:

How? Did he raise taxes? Reduce spending?

No they don’t.

And ICE’s are the single largest source of air pollution in this country.

Where does the electricity come from?

1 Like

I believe that this has already been answered for you.

You sure about that?

Yup. I’d post a link, but it’s the EPA.

Ok, as long as you’re sure.

Someone else who doesn’t understand sarcasm.

Or better yet, can’t answer the question truthfully because the narrative is wrong.

1 Like

I understand sarcasm, but also it was funny.

And I dodged answering the question, because he wants to drag me down one of his interminable rat holes.