The freaky, shocking latest Q posts

On purpose, you think?

What do you find freaky and/or shocking about this list?

Some of the followers I believe think they are doing good. But one cannot ignore the antisemitism the cult pushes.

Oh yes one canā€¦just watch.

3 Likes

What does the Black Dahelia have to do with you posting Russian propaganda that hurts charities that help stop child sex slavery?

1 Like

Some obscure person came out with a book nearly 50 years after the fact claiming her dad was the Black Dahlia killer and Gene Autry held her captive in a pedo ring he operated and so therefore ā€œtheyā€ destroyed her reputation by calling her ā€œmentally unbalancedā€ in order to protect ā€œtheirā€ secrets.

You have to be fluent in CrayCray to understandā€¦

4 Likes

Grand Conspiracy theories have constantly shifting targets

3 Likes

Same targetā€¦the net is cast far and wide to provide ā€œevidenceā€ such targets exist, thoughā€¦leading to highlighting some really obscure people and happenings. Because everything is evidence donā€™t have know?

It ends up making the whole narrative incoherent but people rarely look at the whole narrative.

I am getting to that.

Of course itā€™s shocking that the world elites are implicated in these thingsā€¦and this list Q posted is just a tiny grain of the iceberg that is coming.

imagine I am talking to a bunch of fiends and gargoyles who revel in this crap, trying to convince them how disturbed it is. They scoff at it. It is motherā€™s milk to them. At the same time actual lawmakers are right now, pushing to legitimize and legalize, pedophilia.

Hard to tell an army of vampires, the evils of blood drinking----because they swore to defend themā€¦like Igor wanting to be one of them.

Donā€™t be twisted. Try reading. Remember Haiti.

Since Q has basically become a grand conspiracy that has taken elements from a bunch of other conspiracies and put them in a blender to make it complete nonsenseā€¦ i am wondering what other conspiracies will start popping up in this.

The Montauk Project maybe?

Q didnā€™t post this list.

They reposted it.

I am not twisted. The QAnon people are making it harder for those who stop sex trafficking. But please do go on about a murder that took place 70 years ago.

Sure bet. Big money in trafficking. Itā€™s all connected. But whatever.

Is Wayfair connected?

No one has done anything to stop itā€¦for years.

The list posted by Q is not even a speck in the totality of it.

Horse manure. No lawmakers are pushing to legalize pedophilia. Itā€™s a very unpopular platform to run re-election on. Gargoyles and vampires are fantasy. The Black Dahelia rambling is pointless. You are not an informed and fearless warrior against Satan. Rush would call you a Keeper of odd Knowledge.

People mock and laugh at Q because Q deserves it.

1 Like

Be prepared for an incoming link about California and gay peopleā€¦ but without the context that the law is being brought into equity of treating homosexual relationships between people of a certain age difference the same as heterosexual relationships.

I donā€™t know. That was pretty strange.

I wouldnā€™t be surprised at anything involving trafficking. I have only noticed lots of private parties, reselling Wayfair products, still in the boxā€¦at normal prices. Unused. Sold on other classified selling sites. ā€œI bought this from Wayfair, but never opened the box or used itā€