The Forces of the Great Reset have used COVID to advance an Evil Agenda

Why do you ignore what is being said, by the person who is saying it…just so you can make fun of the source that brought it to our attention? That really doesn’t have much value…IMO. Why not comment on what the man doing the speaking, is addressing?

1 Like

Rules for Radicals.

Because we are presented what was said by the group I am talking about.

What you see is packaged for you by the source person in order for you to draw the conclusions they want you to draw.

A pretty terrible guess, but bonus points for thinking churches would allow themselves to be bought off.

Churches have had tax exempt status since day one. I am done with that if we could keep them out of politics and then stop taking so much taxpayer money.

This source is from a group that packaged a message, therefore I shall never listen nor comment.

Predictably attack the source?
Yes.

Comments or opinions?
No.

Where does the US constitution say the church shall have no say in politics?

Progressives are incoherent. They hold contradictory opinions at one and the same time. They can’t handle a coherent argument that assembles facts and leads to a rational conclusion. To them a coherent logical argument that leads to a single conclusion is somehow sinister.

I’ll make my instructions ez for you then. When you get past his address…turn it off. That’s what I did.

It also doesn’t say churches are tax exempt. That’s an IRS policy decision. The “day one” is the creation of the IRS in 1913.

I didn’t know the 501c was around in the 1700’s. Tax free might be the default, but you can bet they will lose that status if they run afoul of the pc police. Thanks for the insight Pete.

If you wanted us to have a discussion about and draw conclusions about the Great Reset, you would have directed us to the World Economic Forum’s Great Reset Page.

And then provided some summaries and opinions about the Great Reset, linking the relevant PRIMARY source information from the Great Reset page as supporting evidence…along, of course, with any other information you might find relevant to cross-reference in case you suspect the Great Reset page of also having bias?

Instead you took us an ultra-right-wing video account featuring an ultra-right wing Catholic priest telling you what he thought about the Great Reset.

Do you see the difference between what I just did here and what you did?

And why as objective as you pretend you are, since you only ever deal with second- and third-hand sources about the subjects you discuss, you are showing your bias?

Does post 15 qualify?

Trump has been acquitted of the impeachment proceedings and evil has taken a blow for now but it’s ingrained and growing in our nation’s politics. I know that to some degree, it’s always been there but I’ve never seen it as strong and as prevalent as it is right now.

Lord, please help our nation. In The Lord Jesus’s name I pray this.

Amen

1 Like

No you linked to an opinion piece.

Do you know what the words “original source material” mean?

Yeah…it was too difficult for some like yourself to press the link in that article. :sunglasses:

…and He listened! God bless Joe Biden! :us: :us: :us:

43 Ye have heard that it was said, [t]Thou shalt love thy neighbor, and hate thine enemy: 44 but I say unto you, Love your enemies, and pray for them that persecute you; 45 that ye may be sons of your Father who is in heaven: for he maketh his sun to rise on the evil and the good, and sendeth rain on the just and the unjust.

1 Like

Because leftist scum like James Madison, James Garfield, and Ulysses S. Grant thought church property should be taxed.

As time has gone on since the beginning of this pandemic, here’s an old video where a Russian warns us way back then, about what’s currently happening right now. People…the forces working against the United States and the history for which we come from and the direct in which our country was moving…is being thwarted by a coordinated force of institutions. Just listen to what he said back in 1984 and what’s currently happening today. It’s eye opening…hopefully.

1 Like

It was called even earlier in a hymn by Henry R Trickett written back in 1884.

The kingdoms of earth pass away one by one,
But the kingdom of Heaven remains;
It is built on a rock, and the Lord is its king,
And forever and ever He reigns

Refrain:
It shall stand, it shall stand,
Forever and ever and ever;
It shall stand; it shall stand;
It shall stand; it shall stand;
Forever and ever,
Amen and Amen.

The tempest may rage and the hurricane roar,