The edit button is sorta back but now I can edit others posts

I’m just going to flag it and leave it up to you. :sunglasses:

Be aware, editing others posts is grounds for a long term ban from the board

Oops, I did test on post 7…poking fun at FreeAndClear. :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

Right, so Why does only Calirepub have abilities that some of us don’t. This all seems to be quite random.

Wait. A poe can edit their posts, but long time members can’t?

I don’t understand why we do not simply give everyone back the right to edit their posts, with just the admonition you laid down- if you abuse it by editing others’ posts, you’re out.

Is this too difficult?

I appear to have met whatever milestone is necessary to gain the ability to edit my own posts by making them a wiki.

This makes them editable by the rest of the board, which sparks some ideas for group participation posts, or wikis, but if using it to edit our own posts, we should set the post we want to edit to wiki, do the edit, then turn off the wiki again to avoid others editing it later.

I’m a long time member of this board. Sorry.

I would never edit another person’s posts.

However, it’s really weird that option is available. I don’t like it.

I was just testing what seemed to be a weird bug that everyone else was editing. No malicious intent. Won’t happen again.

I deleted that post because I got tired of getting notifications whenever someone edited. I know it was fun for awhile, but it got old for me.

Well now we can’t undo our edits and we’re all gonna get banned and it’s all yer fault.

But i’m going to be fine. I didn’t fall into the temptation of editing other people’s posts, like all of you sinners.

JUDGE NOT :see_no_evil:

You’re good. That warning was for the open forum.

1 Like

I don’t want to edit anyone elses posts.

Just my own.

:slight_smile:

(This is an test using Wiki function.)

.>>>>

1 Like

That’s good to know that it sends notifications if someone edits our post.

Sorry you got hammered with us all trying it out on that post.

Honestly, I wasn’t aware you could turn off the wiki.

test test test

1 Like

Super cool. Thanks GFI.

Just saw the option appear and dissapear real time. Neat.

Lucky