The Democrats Want A Failing Economy

Bill Maher’s job is to entertain and say outlandish things to provoke discussion - and ratings and viral sharing. He thanks you for this thread!

I’ll make this easy for you. Which is more? 8 or 1?
This isn’t a trick question. Pick thee number you think is larger than thee other?
Take as long as you need. Ask a fellow Democrat if you need any help. lol.

I’m sorry. I forget. Can you please copy and paste where I said that Obama didn’t give any bonuses out? Cause that’s what you just said. I do have brain damage from busting my head open when I was like 6. So sometimes my short-term memory sucks.

Trump’s recent policy changes put him on track to break Obama’s 8 trillion over 8 years

And thee problem with certain Democrats is that there’s no limits/boundaries or morals on what they’ll say. They can say whatever they want and get away with it, and if a Conservative did the same thing, we’d get eating alive, by thee liberal media. It’s called a double standard in thee media and in politics. Don’t worry, you’ll catch on, sooner or later.
Snoop Dog can have pictures that look like Donald Trump in a music video and have him shooting them. Madonna can say she wants to blow up the white house. How are these not threats? What do you think would happen if Conservatives said the same things while Obama was in office? It would be considered racist, if any white person said such things, and they may be thrown in jail. Now adays it’s funny, and cool to threaten the president if you’re a liberal. I’m not really sure how they get away with it.

I never said you said Obama didn’t give any bonuses out.

How could I copy and paste something that doesn’t exist?

Are you not answering because you don’t know thee answer?
Theory’s are cool and all. I write poetry and philosophies myself, but unless you have a lot of logic behind a theory, it doesn’t really mean that much.
Just like Democrats and conspiracy theory’s.

Isn’t that what you were asserting below?

Are you serious? Omg! Really? Wow!
Here, I copy and pasted what you just said.

Are you Dems serious? This is like talking to a child that goes into a toy store and sees a toy, and the parent says no, but the child keeps just whining and complaining and won’t get the toy off their mind so they throw a temper tantrum. lol.

CBO projections

Projected deficits over the 2018–2027 period have increased markedly since June 2017, when CBO issued its previous projections. The increase stems primarily from tax and spending legislation enacted since then—especially Public Law 115-97 (originally called the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act and called the 2017 tax act in this report), the Bipartisan Budget Act of 2018 (P.L. 115-123), and the Consolidated Appropriations Act, 2018 (P.L. 115-141). The legislation has significantly reduced revenues and increased outlays anticipated under current law.

Honestly I can’t any more intellectual stupidity, so whatever. This is mind boggling to me.

Dear God! Will someone please save these people from themselves!?

Can’t argue with the projections of an ever increasing debt due to Trump’s policy decisions?

-Not a Democrat
-Grew up son of prison guard in “worst town in Pennsylvania” - squarely working class rust belt. Not quite group home but very far from wealthy upbringing
-Have developed a course on and taught financial literacy through local nonprofits. I like helping young people with little knowledge of money management to get a bit better at it.

I’ll just take it as a win that you learned today that bonuses are a normal part of many people’s compensation.

Homie

1 Like

When you’re famous you can do anything.

Let em complain, whining like little sniveling children that they are.

Maybe the Dem posters on this board just want Trump’s policies to fail?

I’m not so sure about that.

As I just posted in another thread…

"The worse, the better"

Nothing more will make libs more happy if economy crashes.

They won’t let that opportunity go to waste.