The Democrats Want A Failing Economy

I’m just curious, but Democrat or Republican, Liberal or Conservative, why would anyone be horrible enough to want the President to fail on our economy?
Why would a liberal millionaire want millions of United States citizens to lose their jobs?

You can go to YouTube and type this in, or visit the link.
Bill Maher ‘Hoping’ For Economic Crash To Oust Trump: ‘Bring On The Recession’

Since when did Bill Maher quantify as “the Democrats”?

One man does not a Party make.

Why tell that lie in the OP title?

Most Democrats don’t like Trump, and they more than likely want him to fail.
Trump is the president, and he’s going to have a huge influence over the Economy.
Put those two together, and it’s not a lie.

1 Like

Of course they do. It’s all about The House.

After years of watch Republican pundits and people run here echo their propaganda about how bad the economy was no matter what happened under Obama. Guess what complaints now when the shoe is on the other foot are meaningless.

You reap what you sow.

2 Likes

Lord knows I didn’t say “The Republicans want a failing economy” when Rush Limbaugh made a huge point of wishing-hoping President Obama would fail on everything, the economy included.

I knew Rush was not representative of all Republicans.

Rush Limbaugh:

If I wanted Obama to succeed, I’d be happy the Republicans have laid down. And I would be encouraging Republicans to lay down and support him. Look, what he’s talking about is the absorption of as much of the private sector by the US government as possible, from the banking business, to the mortgage industry, the automobile business, to health care. I do not want the government in charge of all of these things. I don’t want this to work. So I’m thinking of replying to the guy, ‘Okay, I’ll send you a response, but I don’t need 400 words, I need four: I hope he fails.’ (interruption) What are you laughing at? See, here’s the point. Everybody thinks it’s outrageous to say. Look, even my staff, ‘Oh, you can’t do that.’ Why not? Why is it any different, what’s new, what is unfair about my saying I hope liberalism fails? Liberalism is our problem. Liberalism is what’s gotten us dangerously close to the precipice here. Why do I want more of it? I don’t care what the Drive-By story is. I would be honored if the Drive-By Media headlined me all day long: ‘Limbaugh: I Hope Obama Fails.’ Somebody’s gotta say it.

Limbaugh: I Hope Obama Fails - The Rush Limbaugh Show

2 Likes

In the video that I posted it told thee analogy of Trump says what a lot of Conservatives are thinking, just like Bill Maher said what a lot of Democrats are thinking.
You’re intentionally trying to distort what I said, and take it out of context.

So you agree with Bill Maher then?

The economy was bad under Obama. It wasn’t his fault, but that wasn’t the time to be pushing that agenda. Environment and globalization.

A Liberal Democrat is never at fault for anything ever!
They’re perfect! lol

“Most” is never and will never be “All.”

Your OP headline left none of us Democrats out of your claim.

I do not want a failing economy.

None of my Democratic friends or family wish for a failing economy.

Your OP headline statement is completely false ergo untrue, lacking in fact, aka a lie.

1 Like

Global trade deals have been going since Reagan. Environmental protection should be part of those trade deals. As should child and slave labor.

Your assumption is incorrect. This Democrat wants nothing more than Trump to be a good president. A crippled economy is in nobody’s interest.

Well I’m sorry that you feel that way, but that was not my intention.

Of course that was your intention.

1 Like

Well, just don’t let it happen again!

:wink:

All I can do is apologize. Weather or not you want to accept that is entirely up to you?
Can I edit the thread title? Mainly, so I don’t have to continue to hear Democrats complain and whine, like they always do.

I’d like to believe you made a simple typographical error, but really, “Bill Maher” and “Democrats” don’t look at all similar.

Oh that is rich, considering the OP is pretty much all about whining and complaining about “Democrats”, Bill Maher in particular.

:laughing:

Depends on what is is.