The Democrats Want A Failing Economy

No, but if I were to, I would simply ask myself first WWADD?

What would a Democrat Do?
They would just lie, manipulate thee truth, or talk about their feelings and emotions, and base them as facts. lol.

Never said you did other than in the OP.

Fascinating theory

You are literally doing this right now.

So that means that you are a Democrat I guess using your logic.

Can you provide any evidence that there were any bonuses for Americans when Obama was in office? Especially since you’re the one with thee argument?

I said no. Did you skip over that part?

So your basis for believing presidents have a huge impact on the economy is a few news stories about companies giving one-time bonuses to employees?

Do you think there might be other metrics you should consider and better research methods you could employ to come to a more informed position?

Trump is doing no better concerning the debt than Obama did an it’s only going to get worse. Expectations are for 2.1 trillion yearly increase.

Here you go.
https://www.usnews.com/news/slideshows/who-is-and-isnt-getting-a-bonus-this-year

Here, I’ll copy and paste it for you. Unless you can’t answer what you’re trying to disprove?
Can you provide any evidence that there were any bonuses for Americans when Obama was in office? Especially since you’re the one with thee argument?
So do you agree that there have been bonuses given out under Trump? Cause I don’t remember any given out under Obama? Do you?

Gee.

The employees getting the biggest bonuses under President Trump seem to be the same sort of employees who got the biggest bonuses under President Obama.

Some things never change.

Let’s see 19-11= 8 trillion of national debt that Obama and the Dems put on.
How much has Trump put on to date?

Have you ever used subtraction before?

One more time.

https://www.usnews.com/news/slideshows/who-is-and-isnt-getting-a-bonus-this-year

That is what you are doing and saying. No matter what you claim.

“While many have been hoping for some kind of tax cut from the fellows running for president, we’ve already been enjoying one. The payroll tax cut that President Obama enacted through The Tax Relief, Unemployment Insurance Reauthorization, and Job Creation Act of 2010 reduced the bite taken out of our paychecks taken for Social Security by two percentage points (from 6.2% to 4.2%) . For the average American family, that amounts to about $1,000 per year.”

$1.2 trillion and that could likely increase to $2.1 trillion a year because of his recent policy decisions

I bought a new car in 2015 (straight cash, homie) with my 2014 bonus. So I’m one.

Every job I’ve ever had since turning 25 had an annual target bonus of at least 20% defines in my offer letter.

“But not all bonuses are created equal. Wall Street workers, for example, historically have reeled in colossal rewards at the end of each year. The Institute for Policy Studies estimated that the $28.5 billion Wall Street workers received in bonuses last year effectively doubled the combined annual wages of the more than 1 million full-time, minimum wage-earning employees throughout the country.”

Did you actually read your link? lol. You’re right! Some things never change! Thee ignorance of the blind Democrats! lol.

First of I aint ya homie, dog. Talk like that to your fellow Democrats.
Secondly, I find it hilarious how well off Democrats preach so much about money, and act like they actually know what it’s life to live in poverty, or at a group home. lmao.

Yes. I did read my link. So are you going to continue to say no one saw any bonuses during the Obama terms of office?