The cure for white supremacy

Nobody here denies the existence of BLM or its rhetoric.

Blue Collar Whites can easily end White Supremacy, become Republicans and then end the disinformation campaign waged by Democrats against the USA.

Its time we drive them out of our schools and meda and back into the extremist fringe shadows where deranged leftists belong.

And they will be happier as they plot their terror attacks on society.

2 Likes

Look at you all upset and trying to keep Tommy out of your threads because he keep pwning you

Yeah, you were following me into other threads to argue a different subject.

I offered you the opportunity to stop, but you didn’t want to, so here we are.

It’s led by Richard Spencer who advocates for an all white United States. Everything about their group is repulsive and deserves to be spoken out againt

So that we would always have a safe space,” Spencer says. “We would always have a homeland for us. Very similar to … how Jews conceive of Israel.”

Living all mixed together, he suggests, has not worked out that well.

RICHARD SPENCER, National Policy Institute:

This country does belong to white people, culturally, politically, socially, everything. We define what America is.

If this becomes a regular occurrence and not a one off I would think it’s something to worry about. If people are still talking about “That one time in Charlestown” event for the next 5 years without a repeat then it’s going to start looking like pure politics.

1 Like

Born Again, I’ll ask you again…what percentage of white supremacist, kkk, neonazis voted for Trump? Just go to any website that promotes these deranged ideologies and you’ll get your answer. You’re too afraid to because you will find the vast, vast majority support Trump! We are no longer in the early 1900’s when the dem party was the party of the kkk. Come join us in realville of the 2000’s!

maybe white supremacists should advocate paying black women for each child they have to encourage them to have more, removing black men from from the family thereby emasculating both the men and the young black boys, removing their very incentive to work by giving free stuff, removing their incentive to work harder by lowering the standards for black people, removing their incentive for innovation and competition by having “set asides” for black owned business, and constantly reminding black people that they were victimized and unable to excel for hundreds of years because they lacked the technology to defeat the white slave traders in Africa.

THEN they could be called defenders of minorities. There might even be groups of black people who join their ranks, creating a caucus of sorts where they can participate in these empowering deeds. Of course, they would have to change their name from "white supremacists " to … umm… what’s a good name… ummmm… how about… I know… PROGRESSIVE LIBERALS.

Except of course it is not. Since they just got a permit for DC…

This is like the “buffering” symbol on Netflix but instead of loading a movie it just shows you the gears of a broken mind.

2 Likes

you are derailing your own thread bud

and by God, libs are already planning how to ensure someone on their side gets killed.

These guys already killed someone at one of their rallies.

Earlier in a parking garage in #Charlottesville - white supremacists beat this black kid w/poles. [Photo for by @zdroberts @NationofChange] pic.twitter.com/LLPBPjb8si

— Zach D Roberts (@zdroberts) August 12, 2017

Only white supremacists would be so disgustingly demonic as to do those things I mentioned. I’m just providing a “heads up” in case you ever see such hateful things happening.

They come to brawl. They always do. They show up to these things with brass knucks, knives, sawed off Louisvilles wrapped in electrical tape.

What atrocities have we committed?

And now you want want proud Americans watched like NAMBLA or a group of Muslims?

Go back to whatever country you came from and advocate exsposing your muslim brothers.

This hateful thing happen everyday, last week a black doctor was “citizen arrested” from entering her gated community because the dude though she was there to steal AC units.